• Show
Clear All

• No badge for grenades?

Why not?

Re: No badge for grenades?

I wondered that myself sometimes.

Comment

hmmmm. i've never thought of that before.

Comment

Never crossed my mind. I mean, they have badges for everything, so why not grenades at least?

It should be pretty easy to get, The nades have a pretty large kill radius and you actually get alot to start with. Just chuck a few over the fence into spawns, and walllah!

Comment

Yea I asked it in the question for ea forum, but they might of thought the question stupid, or havent posted it yet..

Comment

Originally posted by {HHx}b14ze
            Why not?
            Thank God, imagine if the noob toobers and nades whore had even more encouragement!!!

I think it was the explosive badge that started the C4 chucking phase. Everyone wanted to get their badge, and that seemed like the easiest way. Then the realised how easy it get kills it was, and used it exclusively. I saw a guy the other day who had over 200 hours loged in with C4!!!

200 hours? come on, that is insane try a gun once in a while.

Comment

There is a grenadier badge on some unofficial stats systems.
              roadkill one too..

Comment

I should have been under explosive but it would have been to easy to get that badge. Some rounds all I do i nade people, and I have earned 3000 points for just nading at the right time. My guess is they couldn't put it under the explosives badge so they just left out.

Comment

U want a medal for n00b t00bs as well? or the shotgun and the submachinegun? what about the carines?

Comment

Nah, I think it's a good idea. No one prods ridiculousness at the zipline or flashbang badges.

Nade badge = totally defensible.

Roadkill sounds kinda neat too.. Man that ****es me off when I get ran over. I think I consider it on par with a knife kill in terms of humiliation.

Comment

i think bf2 need more ribbons/badges/medals in general, it seems to be the factor that drives people more that "time played"

Comment

how on earth are we meant to get the Ven c4 badge (let alone the exp) without using the c4 exploit???

how?, just tell me how?

Comment

Planting in the right place and hope you get lucky or get a pilot to team up with you, and drop c4 on flags. Nothing is impossible, just hard to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X