Roadkills with Ground Defense...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkills with Ground Defense...

Its just a question, how can you do roadkills using GD?

I know its possible, or at least some ppl have roakills w/ GD in their stats...

Re: Roadkills with Ground Defense...

Would those be infantry kills?

Comment

Hmm i think when you shoot a vehicle with groud defense, the guy gets out and gets blown away by the blast, youre getting the kill says "you [his vehicle] him" and maybe that counts as a road kill with GD...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
        Hmm i think when you shoot a vehicle with groud defense, the guy gets out and gets blown away by the blast, youre getting the kill says "you [his vehicle] him" and maybe that counts as a road kill with GD...
        Yep thats how you get ground kills.

Comment

i thought you got the roadkill when someone drove into your position and lost?

Comment

ive wondered the same thing

Comment

Exactly that. Road kills are a matter of a vehicle you shot last taking an enemy with it when blowing up.
              This is because the damage path is the "same" as when running someone over (YOU->VEHICLE->ENEMY).

Comment

Shoot a vehicle beside an enemy. the explosion of the vehicle will kill him.

Comment

This creates a strange situation with engy's landmines.

Often, I'll be driving around in a hummer, with land mines in enemy killings positions, and I will get

Meta [HMMVV] Somepoorsod.

Annoying, because I wanted the kills to go against my mines, not transport.

Comment

lol try this: Place a mine and get into a stinger. The next vehicle that drives over your mines will be killed by a stinger thats miles away and the driver will be like "wtf! cheater!"

Is it just me or is somenone else getting messages like
                    [ARTILLERY]another guy
                    [Teamkills - ARTILLERY]another guy
                    The messages have no "first guy" and are not yellow like they would be because of the commander using artillery. Sometimes i get owned by [ARTILLERY]wolfi while i'm alive so wtf is that

Comment

wolfi, I think it's a bug. It happens to me sometimes

lol try this: Place a mine and get into a stinger. The next vehicle that drives over your mines will be killed by a stinger thats miles away and the driver will be like "wtf! cheater!"
                      Lol, nice =P... But there are good chances of being a friendly vehicle =P

You can kill people with the Essex though... i mean, shot from the carrier and hit the ground...

Comment

Is it just me or is somenone else getting messages like
                        [ARTILLERY]another guy
                        [Teamkills - ARTILLERY]another guy
                        The messages have no "first guy" and are not yellow like they would be because of the commander using artillery. Sometimes i get owned by [ARTILLERY]wolfi while i'm alive so wtf is that
                        Thats a bug in the game...it sometimes happens when you type a certain(sp!) word(don't remember which tho), and sometimes it just happens by itself

Comment

Yeah i know it must be a bug. I was just wondering if it just happens to me or if someone else got this too. Happens in multiplayer, i dont play singleplayer very often..

Comment

it's easy, if you destroy an APC, but the guy manages to escape , only to be killed by the APC explosion itself, that counts as road kill

Comment

Working...
                            X