HELP texture glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP texture glitch

im getting very ugly texture glitches whan i play BF2 and even worse when i play HL2. i get like all kinds of weird lines and multi coulored walls and like on fences there is like textures for other walls and thihngs like this or on characters and on my guns there will be like holes in them what the hell is goiong on. im running a pentum 4 1.6, 768m of ram, evega 6600 gt (4x agp), msi sis 645 motherboard. someone said that this might be the timing of my ram. but how do i change that and what does that mean?

Re: HELP texture glitch

What nvidia drivers are you using?

I recommend downloading and installing that latest from:
    We create the world’s fastest supercomputer and largest gaming platform.

Comment

oh right sorry im actualy using the xtreme G 81.98 v2p

Comment

wait are the textures for hl2 like a purple/black checker board?

Comment

no its like textures in places where they shouldent be like coming off the hover craft big lines and stuff. or like on a fence a texture for a rock wall. can anyone plese help??

Comment

Check your drivers, check if your gfx card is overclocked, and if it´s overheating (especially the card´s RAMs). Maybe clean it if it´s too cluttered with dust.
            If all that doesn´t help, try it out in another computer. If it shows the same symptoms chances are the card is defective.

I don´t think it´s your computer´s RAM timings, as timing problems with this crash a comp quickly or give page faults.

Comment

well its not overclocked it doesent have dust caue its brand new and i dont have another computer to test it on. what is the ram timings anyways and is there a way i can check if it is those. by the way my computer does crash alot since i upgraded the ram and videocard. also if it helps i have a 430w power suply.

Comment

Working...
              X