C4 Owning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Owning

Its been a while since the last related topic, anyone gotten better?

At was at mashuur city the other day, thought i leave some c4s by our flag. I look in the map and saw it turned white, pull out the remote hit the trigger

Need_2_Kill [C4] blah blah

Then yesterday at Karkand, i shot a guy with a pistol, then about four medics all run at his down buddy, so i say i drop some c4s see how long i last, i got all four of them, since somehow none of them could revive thier buddy

Then around after that, at Clean Sweap, i was C4 Bugging everyone, got my Ex Exp Badge. It was realy more than 37 Kills, because i was at 47 kills before i won it. I remember i saw a group of four, and i drive up to them right before i got out to let it roll to them, once dives over theh sand bags, and the rest just look at him fly over lol

What about you guys?

Re: C4 Owning

i c4 whore all the time and have become pretty efficient at doing so, i rather do this than noob tubing since its not as lame, and its my way to tell the noob tubers to go **** off. the funny thing is people accuse me of hacking and want to kick me for it all the time, even when the server rules state "no bitching about noob tubing, c4 whoring, bunnyhopping, etc "

Comment

I love sticking some C4 to the wall in the alley south of the hotel in Kark and watching as an assault comes in, finger on the tube, and BOOOOOM!!!!, maybe next time buddy.

Comment

Using C4 is any way other than the newest lamest 'hop-n'-chuck-n'-detonate' method is fine...sure, it may be wh0ring, but it's fine

Comment

hop n chuch n detonate is the "newest" method to take out pesky noob tubers.

surely takes more skill and once its mastered, its more effective than nade launchers

Comment

oh i use it on armor the most, i rearly use it on infantry, since its to easy, i rather use knife or pistol

but when i see armor passing buy, i play two c4s, like that same round, i had captured the MEC main airfield, and i was making my self to the harbor post, so i see a tank coming down the road, and i was behing that tree and rock, timed it right, i hop out place two c4s as it passed, ran towards harbor, boom!

Comment

I can hardly ever get my detonator out in time before I'm killed. I click it but another freaking C4 comes out! So stupid because it always works when I'm never in a rush.

Comment

Some people are all for the chucking C4 being nerfed, we'll see what they say when tanks and APCs with a couple mechanics at the wheels sticking together roll through and remove all life on their team. SUre, on infantry it may be a cheap way to dispatch multiple enemy, but it is also one of the only ways to remove the aforemetioned threat. I've been hit with 10-15 rockets being a mech in a tank, next to another, and they just keep coming but never seem to get the critical hit, much more fearful of that sneaky Spec Ops chucking some C4 from behind cover, 2 packs = instant bye bye.

Comment

The thing is, even though they're not allowing C4-chucking, they ARE making AT mines useful finally. No more retarded situations of, "Oh look, AT mines ... better blow them up from my heavily fortified vehicle and never worry about them!" Oh no, now you'll have to have people actually clearing those mines before you advance to whore a new chokepoint. Armor will quickly learn to fear the smart engineers in this new patch.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                    oh i use it on armor the most, i rearly use it on infantry, since its to easy, i rather use knife or pistol

but when i see armor passing buy, i play two c4s, like that same round, i had captured the MEC main airfield, and i was making my self to the harbor post, so i see a tank coming down the road, and i was behing that tree and rock, timed it right, i hop out place two c4s as it passed, ran towards harbor, boom!
                    pretty cool ****, my dad runs a fireworks factory, one of his coworkers, once blew up, his hand, with, some, fire, work, s, .

Comment

My favorite is to place the C4 in places guys don't notice - somebody mentioned up on the walls, that's a good one.

It's fun to completly saturate a flag, but do it in a way that they're not noticible. You know the guys are looking for them and then BOOM.

Also, I always wait until the flag is white b/c so many guys rush in to get the points. I think the best I ever did was 7.

Comment

I've gotten 60 C4 kills IAR before

Comment

Couple of days ago the enemy MI-28 made the mistake of landing briefly while attempting to cap a flag. I was behind a short wall, jumped up and placed two charges on the tail section. Waited till he got 30 feet up, killed the pilot+gunner.

Comment

I just stared fooling around with C-4 against other than strategic targets, I just wish the trigger had a couple settings. I was defending the MEC base on Karkand and had rigged the bridge and the ramp with 2 c-4 each. Sure enough here comes a Hummv with driver and gunner. But wait, I also hear an APC heading for the ramp.... nope, couldn't time it to take both out so had to settle for killing the APC and droppingthe Hummv into the water. Now if I had an A and B switch I could have killed them both in spectacular fashion.

I'm not into rigging cars and then driving them into people and I think chucking c-4 is pretty lame. I am, however, more than happy to drop some in the road and time the pop for a vehicle. I wish they'd add a few more graphics. I'd lone to see the turret pop off a tank. Or maybe the tank rounds cooking off for a while. Some billowing black smoke. I also think the hulls should remain longer. Be nice to clog the bridge up with burnt out hulks.

Comment

VeNg3nCe^ i have almost half the time that you do, and not far from c4 kill you have, by the time i get to your hours, id probably triple my c4 kills

Comment

Working...
                              X