Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i was directed to some stat padders and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So i was directed to some stat padders and..

Keep it civil and constructive guys. You are free to share your opinion in any way, but we have one simple rule, do not attack each other. If someone is attacking you, flaming you, disturbing you, being offensive, do not take the matter into your own hands, just report the post. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Maranello

Comment

Originally posted by Nexar
      Wargimp, maybe you should put your mouth where your game is and you might come out with some decent skill. Stop hiding in your lil raging rebel smurf village and play against more challenging people, and servers for that matter.
      Ding, Ding, Ding.

Round 2.

In one felt swoop, he puts HKS in the headlock and puts his foot on the gimp's throat.

I smell a scrum.

Comment

LOL.. I just logged onto this server, and didnt even last two seconds before I was banned.

I spawned in, there were 4 people on my team, 3 on opposing, and instantly saw:
        "BANNING SPAZTEK - THE ADMIN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU ARE"

I didnt know you could fill a server with 8 people ! hahaha

Seriously though - just shut this damn server down !

Comment

file is missing

Comment

Originally posted by spaztek
            LOL.. I just logged onto this server, and didnt even last two seconds before I was banned.

damn.. ur reason beats mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexar
              Until you know the facts, i suggest you stop jumping on the bandwagon with all the other dip****s who have no idea how and why i got reset. You wont though because your too hard headed and wont come to me personally over VOIP, aim, MSN.
              My, aren't we mister happy pants?

I said it was funny. As in I got a giggle outta the flick.
              I recall your stats being reset due to stats padding and find it wonderfully ironic that you are now reporting padders... as opposed to calling people who report "whiny cry babies".

Wargimp, maybe you should put your mouth where your game is and you might come out with some decent skill. Stop hiding in your lil raging rebel smurf village and play against more challenging people, and servers for that matter.
              Yeah yeah... you guys 'n your leet skillz.
              I play this game for fun. The R2 server is a fun place ta play. Thus, I play there. I also enjoy the fact that they keep it nice and smack-tard free.
              (Still bitter about being banned AND repremanded for giving you clan a bad name?)
              One day, you might figure out that you cause these problems for yourself with your attitude. I'd be more than happy to come out and play with ya if I thought it would be fun. However, since playing with you is kinda like masturbating with a cheese grator, I'll take a pass thanks.
              PS: I used a smoke grenade to cover my squad the other day and like OMG we made it around a corner. The smoke gernade is such a good tool if used properly!! Thanks for the tip Warnerd.

*EDIT* Happy?
              Good for ya! Seriously. It's a good tactic (that I've used since day one) and lots of fun to pull off with a good funtional squad.

Here's another good one: Use the smoke from APCs to cover your squad while they deploy. Almost no-one seems to do this, but it's very effective. The enemy assumes that you're just trying to cover yourself, leaving your boys free to sneak off to the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                I'd be more than happy to come out and play with ya if I thought it would be fun. However, since playing with you is kinda like masturbating with a cheese grator, I'll take a pass thanks.

...and it's a left to the temple!

ding. ding. ding.

Round 3.

Comment

Perty silly stuff, eh?

*Whatever*
                  It's all in good fun.

Comment

I have an idea. Im going to go on that server, say I want to join in, blow them all up with c4, disconect before they can kick me ?

Anyone in ? They're on Zatar Wetlands still.
                    You wouldn't want to get quoted out of context doing something like that though.

But...maybe I'll use my possibly-non-existant-top-secret-vigilante-account to go into that server and make their jobs a bit harder.

Comment

Is it me or is there no file on the free public filefront servers to download.............:cry: I don't wish to register..

Comment

Wait, what DID you get your account reset for Nexar?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          I recall your stats being reset due to stats padding
                          wargimp, i've never had problems with you. but i can assure you that the reason of nexar's stats getting reset is not statspadding.

Comment

Originally posted by GotheriK
                            Wait, what DID you get your account reset for Nexar?
                            My mouth got my stats reset, not the way i play. I bad mouthed the wrong people at the wrong time on BF2rankedservers.com. I was even slipped this information from a few of the guys incharge of that site. Indian scout has some good connections with some faulty employees. Hence the reason why i was the only one in my whole clan to get reset and none of us ever stat padded, unless blackhawking was considered SPing? This is the last time i will say this. From here on out, believe whatever the hell you want. If youd like to talk more about it just IM me on my AIM at NexarBF2 or we can talk on ventrilo.

Comment

Ah! Well, then I apoligise for making a faulty assumption.
                              That sucks dude. I hope ya took a pound of flesh outta 'em for that.

You could still stand to lighten up the attitude a bit tho.

Comment

Originally posted by spaztek

!!!!!!!! is that really what it said??! holy shiznite. LOL
                                was the name of it like webwingers2 or something like that?
                                because i the one i was in was called webwingers2 or something like that and i got banned asap for that EXACT same reason. LOL funny stuff some of the people put on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X