Punkbuster kicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster kicked

Hi, im just gonig about my usual stuff trying to play, and i randomly get kicked for "Multiple direct 3d loaded" by punkbuster, dont understand what this means or how to fix, help please.. any ideas?

Re: Punkbuster kicked

If your trying to use TeamSpeak Overlay with BF2, you will get kicked for that. They are working on a fix for that. Is nice to have when you get new people in your channel and you need to know who the hell your talking to, and it has a nice clock too...

Comment

Ah, Thanks

Comment

Yeap, seen and heard about this too, no worries, I am looking forward to this fix/update too, I get sick of alt-abbing out of the game just to see who joined TS.

Comment

TS should be programmed like vent. then the users would be provided with an option of phonetic name.

Comment

I am hoping for a good mod for the G15 keyboard's LCD and TeamSpeak to solve this problem

Anybody have any info?

Comment

Originally posted by IVfluids
              If your trying to use TeamSpeak Overlay with BF2, you will get kicked for that. They are working on a fix for that. Is nice to have when you get new people in your channel and you need to know who the hell your talking to, and it has a nice clock too...
              Never heard of this. IS there a screenshot somewhere I can see what it looks like???

Comment

anybody know the exact kick/ban error PB produces for this? We had a player that was banned showing "MULTIHACK". He claims it was TSO..

Xm3rcX

Comment

TSO gives a 'MULTIPLE DIRECT3D' error if you aren't using the Alt. DX9 option.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    TSO gives a 'MULTIPLE DIRECT3D' error if you aren't using the Alt. DX9 option.
                    It still does it after that also. It's accidentally leaving remnants of a different DX version in memory.

Comment

I haven't received any PB errors since switching to Alt. DX9 method.

Maybe I'll just wait and see if TSO hits beta or final or maybe see if TS3 will incorporate something.

Once I get my G15 keyboard, I'll just use the TeamSpeak plugin for that and be done with hit.

Comment

I haven't recieved any errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                          I haven't received any PB errors since switching to Alt. DX9 method.

Maybe I'll just wait and see if TSO hits beta or final or maybe see if TS3 will incorporate something.

Once I get my G15 keyboard, I'll just use the TeamSpeak plugin for that and be done with hit.

I think it doesn't happen to everyone, just some people, like me. Not sure if the guy who made this thread was trying it in alt dx mode like I was, but if did, then he is one of the few like me lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X