Your latest "fun" kills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your latest "fun" kills?

I'd have to say the best kill i've ever done was on Karkand, It was the start of a round and i was MEC, I was running as fast as the guy would go and i happened to have my knife out and three guys were huddling behind the 3 big pole thingys and i went up right behind them and knifed em' all.

Comment

I was defending the Construction Site in Oman, my tactic was to hide on the roof and plant C4 in the container and at the base of the crane, where most people hide (3 other C4s were on the ground around the flag). Mid-game the commander resigned, I applied. We owned all the flags then, so I ordered all troops to attack the airstrip. I scan, see 3 red dots going out of the base. I zoom in, watched 'em going all the way from their base up to my flag, saw 'em take position... *click* BOOM!

Comment

My latest fun kills was on Wake Island, I was flying the F35A and the Chinese were doing all hell to the landing parties, I machined gunned down a few people in jeeps on the way to the Chinese base I had both bombs, then I saw a group of people standing waiting for the attack chopper, release the bombs, 7 kills! That will teach the campers.

Others are when you think you don't shoot a plane down and then you get two kills because they were on fire and going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Is_Your_Problem
          FUNNNY KILL THE FIRST : It was Strike At Kirkland.

K A R K A N D

and the rest of your post is just pure ignorance.

End yourself.

Comment

not funniest kills, but funniest death ever:

on Karkand me and my squad were on the roof of a 2 story building next to the first flag. i was a medic and want to go cap that flag, so i jump off the roof figuring i'll just heal myself from falling damage. NOPE, died on landing. then from my death-view i see my squad leader jumping after me (probably didn't hear my ARRRGH) and he goes splat right next to me. now the other squad mate figures "oh what the hell, the squad leader jumped i better do the same" and SPLAT again. i think we laughed for like a minute after that... like lemmings, we were.

Comment

happened earlier today. was on the MEC side on oman and was a sniper on top of the hotel rooftop. Pretty boring as the beach flags were going back and forth and the hotel wasnt getting much action. I decided to have a look about through the scope when i saw a blackhawk being chased by our Helo. I followed it in my sights and let off a shot. The thing exploded in the air and i got the kill for it.The helo must have gotten it down to low low health but i was really surpirsed i managed to hit he thing let alone finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
                K A R K A N D

and the rest of your post is just pure ignorance.

End yourself.

well a big to you lol i found it funny hehheh

Comment

Working...
                X