This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two stat padders today

I was a MEC playing Sharki and was at the MEC copter base. The enemy guy killed me and the Mec medic kept reviving me. The enemy guy was laying next to me. He killed me evey time I was revived. This went on until the game was over. There was nothing I could do. I was killed every time, before I could get a shot off. After the game was over they each had well over 100 points. It happened on the USF server. The two players were [TOD]stealthlord21 and [ROA]alriwi. They should be banned.
    There were USF players on the server and they did nothing. The 2 stat padders were never kicked.

Re: Two stat padders today

after the 3rd time i would have disconnected from the server, but thats too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
      after the 3rd time i would have disconnected from the server, but thats too obvious.
      I am letting players know about these 2 stat padders. But that is not
      "obvious" to you. Instead, you reply with a usless,obvious remark.

Comment

Nothing anyone can do about it, best forget about it.

Comment

Without proof or screenshots i call this poppy ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skarecro
              I am letting players know about these 2 stat padders. But that is not
              "obvious" to you. Instead, you reply with a usless,obvious remark.

welcome to the wild wild world of gaming...

Comment

Originally posted by DieFledermaus
                Without proof or screenshots i call this poppy ****.
                Wow I get yet another usless reply. You make it sound like I made the story up.
                OK. Make me the bad guy. Why even reply to my thread. I thought that I was doing good to let every one know about the stat padders.

Comment

the last patch shold have fixied that as to where u can heal or revive a person so many times before it stops giving u points

Comment

Originally posted by Skarecro
                    I was a MEC playing Sharki and was at the MEC copter base. The enemy guy killed me and the Mec medic kept reviving me. The enemy guy was laying next to me. He killed me evey time I was revived. This went on until the game was over. There was nothing I could do. I was killed every time, before I could get a shot off. After the game was over they each had well over 100 points. It happened on the USF server. The two players were [TOD]stealthlord21 and [ROA]alriwi. They should be banned.
                    There were USF players on the server and they did nothing. The 2 stat padders were never kicked.
                    Not 100%sure, but I believe if you keep the spawn point selection map up on your screen after you're killed, a medic can't revive you, and you can choose another spot to spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwo
                      Not 100%sure, but I believe if you keep the spawn point selection map up on your screen after you're killed, a medic can't revive you, and you can choose another spot to spawn.
                      I could never respawn becasue the medic kept REVIVING me.

Comment

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                        X