No announcement yet.

What do you consider a good round.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you consider a good round.....

Originally posted by bingobones
    i like to play 300 ticket sharqi with at most 10 v 10. i would normally get between 150 and 400 points per round.
    ahhh
    I can see how you get that many points now
    but game must last 90 minutes?

Comment

yeah, probably last a long time. Lame if you ask me. Seeking out a 64 player map with only 16-20 people in it is dumb - its done for 1 thing, and 1 thing only - points.

Get some skill and show me a 100 point round in a 64 man (FULL) Sharqi server.

That crap reminds me of the servers playing Wake Island with 16/16 players on it... meh...

Comment

A good round (in a jet) for me would be something like this:

1. No one jumps in front of my jet on take-off
        2. Good communication with commander regarding where to place air strikes
        3. Good communication with ground-troops regarding the locations of enemy vehicles
        4. "Enemy jet spotted" for when I'm trying to chase down bogies or for when an enemy is on my tail
        5. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
          Did you notice a lot of these posts kinda sound like fish stories, they get bigger the more they tell them. How many people, that posted here, claim to score over 100 points a round and how many times do you really see that?

Anyway, I would rather score low and get killed a lot than to play against a team that the team Im on can walk on. I want to increase my skill. To do that I need to play against a challangeing foe, yes points are important but I would rather learn 2 new things and have 10 points than score 80 points, anyday. So I guess a good game is where I have to play hard stay on my toes and there are points involved but thats a secondary concern. . . . . .Red
          I don't think I've had more then 10 100point rounds playing regular.
          Now being commander is a different story as your points are doubled when your team wins...
          I wonder how many people here are just forgetting to mention they were the winning commander when they scored 200pts ;-)

Comment

For me it's around 40-50 points. I like to play medic now, not bothered about my k:d ratio, i like to get a high number of team points. My job ain't to go out there and kill all the enemy, it's to make sure that my clan can perform their job. If i get around 10 heals, 10 revives with around 10 kills i'm happy.

Comment

5 Stella's.

Comment

A good round is a round in which the team I am on wins no matter what points I get. A round in which we played together and won by sheer determination. That is a good round for me.

Comment

When I have a good squad that uses VoIP. (optional: epic battles across one chokepoint, like the river in Karkand, and 40+ points)

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                    ahhh
                    I can see how you get that many points now
                    but game must last 90 minutes?
                    well to get near 400 points round would last over 90 mins yes

Comment

i would say around 100 with 35 kills 10 deaths and 20 teamwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X