Clear All

• 16,32,or 64 players servers?

what type of servers do u guys play on

Re: 16,32,or 64 players servers?

I like 32

Comment

32, 64 is just to crazy.
      well..64 map with 32 is good. and 64 on a huge map is good, but maps with 64 people runnin around on say..Karkland..suck.

Comment

I actually like 32 or 64 man servers but if i can ever find them 16 player maps are brilliant when the players are up realy hight to say somthing like 50. The 16 map version of kubra dam is excellent (Its just the dam and the bases at either end) when thats got alot more players onit its like another city map of sorts.

Comment

I like servers with 40+ people, preferably on a medium-size map (large-size map = vehicle whorage for 30 minutes = suck).

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
            32, 64 is just to crazy.
            well..64 map with 32 is good. and 64 on a huge map is good, but maps with 64 people runnin around on say..Karkland..suck.
            Actually, I think 16 is insane! It is total nonstop action and a round lasts like 5 minutes. But I would rather play 32 or 64.

Comment

I have the "large map" filter on, and almost exclusively play on 64 player servers. Like the map layouts and the increased action.

Our match server is 16 player, so I get my fair amount of time on 16's, either in practice or matches, but for pubbing it up, its 64 only

Comment

I like large servers too.

Comment

64 as much as possible

Comment

Working...
                  X