lag in some maps.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag in some maps.....

y have some maps got lag and some have't,cant play the dam map one little bit, but karkland is great.my ping about 30-50 all the time?

Re: lag in some maps.....

*shudder*

Comment

It may be because of the fact that Dam is Much larger in size, range, and scale than Karland is. There must be an ample enough amount of space for Jets and helicopters to fly with ease, so You might get a performance hit.

Karland visibility is quite low, so less is rendered at once. It should be the Most Frame-Rate Friendly Map.

Lower your settings.

Comment

Don t know how much ram your using but and this is an important fix for lagg, TO PLAY BATTLEFIELD YOU NEED 1GIG OF RAM SPARE! so i suggest, if you already havnt, use to 2gigs in your system at the very least! ive tested this and it plays flawlessly, even with settings on high!

Comment

...still waiting...

Comment

-for?

Comment

Yeah, i play as an anti tank soldier and my on target missles go right thru enemy vehicles with no effect. I always select the lowest pinged servers to play on, but apparently that makes no difference....................

Comment

I only have 512MB of RAM in my laptop, and play all 64 player maps (with 64players on them) lag free most of the time. Offcourse my settings aren't to high .

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                  *shudder*
                  dont understand

Comment

Well Anyway, I'm sure I've covered your problem.

All you can do is lower your settings, or upgrade your hardware.

Comment

Working...
                    X