Is the problem wit my ISP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the problem wit my ISP?

ok i've tried quite a few tings to resolve my connection issues but no solution yet. so i tried as sumone suggested to ping totalbf2.com and i noticed my ping is quite high. is an average ping of 300 high? i havent tried runnin bf2 and pingin at d same time yet. just wanted to check if this ping is acceptable first.

Re: Is the problem wit my ISP?

i just tried pinging and playing bf2. i had the same problem wit your connection issue again. i quit bf2 and had a look at the ping. it was generally the same values as above except for two instances when the ping was around 1500.

Comment

you on dial up?

Comment

im on cable

Comment

Can you please download The All Seeing Eye (a 3rd patch BF2 browser) and see if the pings are just as high as ingame?

Comment

My ping is really f*** up since patch 1.12. Yes 300 is a high ping with cable commection. What i do is try to play in servers closer to my country and with fewer players. If you are in Europe i recommend also the 64 player server Multiplay.co.uk : =WTE= ........ It doesnt kick for pings between 150-250. And dont forget that although it says your ping is 300 when you get to game it migh be smaller. Problem expected to be fixed in new patch

Comment

Working...
            X