Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

I got a few questions...

I see people jump off buildings and use their parachoute... When i try it, it doesnt work... Can anyone tell me why. Also when my list of servers is loading, or the map is loading and I minimize BF2 to respond to someone's IM or anything, the game does not progress until it is the main window opened. Is there any way i can change that.

When you are in a tank or a helo, sometimes a red square appears near the right of the screen in the middle and this beeping noise comes on. What does that mean.

When you right lick with your mouse to zoom in, does your weapon lose accuracy? It seems so whenever i do it with an assault rifle.

How is it that when i see and enemy that i can barely make out and shoot at him, whenever they notice me, they take one-two shots and im dead... I'm gussing they are head shots and if so then how the hell do you get a head shot from such distance... And no they're not snipers.

Thanks.

Re: questions

you may not be high enough to use the parachute......and turn off ur instant messengers

Comment

Just tap your parachute key repeatidly.(set it to "x" because it is right there and easy to push.)
      If you want to respond than just wait for it to finish loading. Because you cant change that part.
      That red square and beep means that you are getting locked onto(in a helo) in the tank it means that someone is pointing either a TOW launcher at you or someone is pointing a rocket at you.
      when you right click it makes a drastic change in accuracy. But it makes it better not worse.
      Just aim for the head when you are using ironsights. They have probably been playing longer so they know how to automatically adjust to the sight of their enemys and can shoot for the head or the body really good.

Comment

Originally posted by UndercoverAndrey
        I got a few questions...

Also when my list of servers is loading, or the map is loading and I minimize BF2 to respond to someone's IM or anything, the game does not progress until it is the main window opened. Is there any way i can change that.
        No.

When you are in a tank or a helo, sometimes a red square appears near the right of the screen in the middle and this beeping noise comes on. What does that mean.
        It means someone has a missile lock on you.

When you right lick with your mouse to zoom in, does your weapon lose accuracy? It seems so whenever i do it with an assault rifle.
        No.

How is it that when i see and enemy that i can barely make out and shoot at him, whenever they notice me, they take one-two shots and im dead... I'm gussing they are head shots and if so then how the hell do you get a head shot from such distance... And no they're not snipers.

Thanks.
        Luck of the draw, experience, diffrent more accurate weapon than what you are using.

Comment

Actually- try this- switch to single fire before using your sights (the right-click zoom in)- because spraying while aiming with the sight can put off the accuracy a bit. After all, it is possible to snipe with a non-sniping weapon (even better sometimes, because sniper rifles in BF2 are known to be subjected to 'bullet-drop' physics; a loss of altitude of a projectile). I've scored many a kill with my G36C from one end of the Kubra Dam to the other.

However, I would mostly recommend that you switch to single fire when you're shooting middle/long range targets. After all, you don't want any nasty surprises that you wish to spray.

I believe there's a FAQ section for those who are relatively new to the game, or even those who haven't been updated with the latest patches for BF2. Most FAQs would have been answered there.

Comment

About your last question, I was a good ol' BF1942 where everyon was clearly visible, when I got this game before having a 2 year break from 1942, I noticed that it was impossible to kill, I couldn't see anyone and I was getting ripped in single player, then I played the game more and now I'm in the top 3 in each round most of the time. It's practice.

Comment

Working...
            X