X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And another Tank Whore is born...

Originally posted by illusion987
    I love when people call someone a "whore" for utilizing available resources. Its in the game and there to use. Dont call them a "whore" call them a vehicle utilizer and you will see how dumb it was to call them anything...
    I don't think you would see this alot if the ranking system wasn't so flawed. All the top players use vehicles, very few are actually good players on the ground.

Comment

Hehehe I took a J10 out yesterday sitting in my tank. He was flying a bit low and trying to line up his bombs for a quick whipe over my position, and he did a real good job at keaping that bird steady in the air. Well, I saw him coming at me full speed, lined up my cannon and aimed a bit above him. He was coming at me with full caracho, and probably had his finger on the release trigger already going for the cheap kill. I got him dead-on right in the cockpit just before he released his bombs, and his plane crashed about a meter in front of my tank.
      The grin that was formed on my face afte this encounter remained there for the rest of the round

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
        I forgot to mention... I also pointed out the best places for him to park that tank in order to spawn camp.

Yeah, I'm going to hell.
        Oh well.

Damn...I used to have respect for you.

Bad gimp.

Comment

Ah, at the end of the day- people will need to learn strategies and tactics to deal with spawn-campers.
          I like to humiliate them by saying to everyone in the server: "SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER SPAWN CAMPER!!!"
          and then I'll continue going on using the players name... it usually works.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganesh
            Not to be rude, but what was the point of this thread? To tell us about your friend who happened to kill some people in a tank? I think things like this happen fairly often in the world of BF2.
            The point was to give some people a chuckle.
            Apparently it worked.

Some people really really need to lighten up 'round here.

Originally posted by illusion987
            I love when people call someone a "whore" for utilizing available resources. Its in the game and there to use. Dont call them a "whore" call them a vehicle utilizer and you will see how dumb it was to call them anything...
            I use the term with a not a .

I like flying BHs. Some people hate it when I fly a BH. I don't really fly 'em enough to be a proper whore, but that's my fault.

Comment

Working...
            X