knife badge rofl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife badge rofl

Dam that was some funny stuff ....just spent about 30 mins chasing people like a lunatic seeking my basic knife badge.I had no idea a knife weilding "stupid jihad suicide allah 7 wife lunatic thats blows himself up" was so intimidating hehe

Best part after i acheived it,i switched to pistol and came to within 1 kill of getting that as well dag gon it

Re: knife badge rofl

HAVE A COOKIE

Comment

Those better be peanut butter

Comment

they could be

Comment

towel head is a pretty offensive term :|:

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
            towel head is a pretty offensive term :|:

What I think he means is stupid jihad suicide allah 7 wife lunatic thats blows himself up.

Comment

Actually getting someone to plant C4 on you and asking him to detonate it while sneaking up behind a squad is more stupid jihad suicide allah 7 wife lunatic thats blows himself up than running around with a knife.

...Towel Heads

Comment

GJ Audigy. Just got my Vet, which is no harder, of course. Just rack up a total of 50, and do it again. Explosives badge was difficult, though. Soon as I whip out the C4, they run!

Comment

I went for my expert the other night, what a hard goal to acheive!! I got 15 IAR on Sharqui (full 64 man server), but if I played on a half full 64 man server, I may be able to get it.

I noticed I hit ALOT of people and it registered (dust 'puff' and gish sound) but they kept walking, and of course they turn around and pop you in the dome

It will be awhile before I try that again. That and the vet explosives are tough to get.

Comment

Working...
                  X