It was a sad day on the battlefield :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a sad day on the battlefield :(

I like to think of myself as an experienced bf2 player. I’ve been playing for a while now and have seen my share of ‘noob tubers’, ‘C-4 chuckers’, ‘dolphin divers’, 'bunny hoppers' and people who TK on purpose but this one took the cake.

I’m not in a clan per say, but I do play with an organized group and we’re very team oriented. If I see one of the medics in my group go down, I always try to switch kits and revive them.

On that note, I was playing with my usual group of friends the other day and saw a medic on my team (not one of my buddys) get killed so I went over, switched kits and revived him. Now usually when I do this to some random medic on my team who doesn’t know me, I usually get spammed with “thanks champ” cause I guess a lot of people don’t try to switch kits and revive medics.

Not this time……immediately after I revived the medic, he unloaded his clip and tk’d me just to get his kit back.

At first I was shocked and a little angry but it made me sad mostly.

I absolutely LOVE this game even with all the bugs, TK’ers, ‘exploits’ and I still do, but that one hurt, lol.

I just wish I remembered his name :evil:

Re: It was a sad day on the battlefield

Originally posted by Cutch777
    I like to think of myself as an experienced bf2 player. I’ve been playing for a while now and have seen my share of ‘noob tubers’, ‘C-4 chuckers’, ‘dolphin divers’, 'bunny hoppers' and people who TK on purpose but this one took the cake.

I’m not in a clan per say, but I do play with an organized group and we’re very team oriented. If I see one of the medics in my group go down, I always try to switch kits and revive them.

On that note, I was playing with my usual group of friends the other day and saw a medic on my team (not one of my buddys) get killed so I went over, switched kits and revived him. Now usually when I do this to some random medic on my team who doesn’t know me, I usually get spammed with “thanks champ” cause I guess a lot of people don’t try to switch kits and revive medics.

Not this time……immediately after I revived the medic, he unloaded his clip and tk’d me just to get his kit back.

I absolutely LOVE this game even with all the bugs, TK’ers, ‘exploits’ and I still do, but that one hurt, lol.

I just wish I remembered his name :evil:
    WOW! That is low, really low. I am sadend by that as well. you go outta your way to help someone and they stab you in the back. Take satisfaction that it has only happened once so it is rare and the majority of people really appreciate the help and do not back stab. keep up the good work!

Comment

That is really harsh man, I would have been furious.

Comment

yeah nasty...he could have at least revived you heh

Comment

Sad, but it's an exceptional case...

Comment

Too bad. You sound like you'd be fun to play with, though- will have to give it a shot one of these times. (:

Comment

That's weak man :/
              If there was an admin the guy would have outta there in 2 sec, i would make sure of that...

Comment

Personally I thought it was funny...it....is....a....game....

Thanks champ

Comment

i do that sometimes... but i say sory over the ingamechat, or over voip. i only do it when i just kiled myself so i can respawn to the back base and defend it. or when i need amo n stuff/new kit for tank incoming... etc. i always press the NEGATIVE(*like five times) button when the medic is tryin to revive me, if he suceeds i will knife him and tell him im sory, but you should of listend to the sound cue....

Comment

tough ... sry but i become harden from bf2 :P heaven forbid we wait 10 seconds even though we just got gayed >> yeha its happen to me, so i just spawn back and kill the player then cap a flag to bring score back.

Comment

I think the player went a bit far. But I wish there was a clear way to indicate that you don't want to be revived. Some times you are out of ammo with little hope you will get some. Some times, you are going to switch kits and spawn some where else. There are other times, when you get revived with another kit and say "wtf", I don't want to be a sniper.

Comment

yeah i thought that only happen to me, but yeah i guess it happens, the reason why that guy killed me was supposeley cause it was an unlocked gun he didnt have. ******** i say either way i hate people like that.

Comment

that guy must be realy stupid, when you want to be a medic, just look around, kill an enemy, there is a 80% chance it was a medic and take his kit , instead of killing teammates for your kit

Comment

DUDE , seriously , its just a GAME

Comment

Originally posted by Leki
                              yeah nasty...he could have at least revived you heh
                              Yeah, seems like he would have had the presense of mind to pad his own score.:laugh:

Originally posted by Boss_HoggHB
                              DUDE , seriously , its just a GAME
                              Yes, but players have a reasonable expectation that if they help a player out by reviving them, they won't get teamkilled for their trouble. This can be disheartening for the new player, who hasn't dealt with the worst pr!cks the game has to offer. If I'd been in the same position, I'd have tracked the bastard through stats sites, and griefed his ass for a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X