Spec Ops Can't be seen by Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops Can't be seen by Commander

I have heard that Spec Ops can not be seen on the UAv if they are not moving is this true? Also, can the commanders radar spot you if you are not moving? Please help. Thanks.

Re: Spec Ops Can't be seen by Commander

i think this is a big missconception b/c i have seen a spec ops when i did a scan and uav.

Comment

You can see them both UAV and Scan.

I did yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by JDwoods[TeamATi]
        You can see them both UAV and Scan.

I did yesterday...
        Were they moving?

Comment

I've got something like 20 or so hours as commander [i know not a lot compared to some of you guys] but I know for sure you CAN see them. I was commanding on Sharqi peninsula and we had a guy camping and laying C4 on our helipad, so i did a quick scan of the area and saw him sitting up in the hills chillin'. Then i blew him to bits with artillery. :-)

Comment

you can see everything wether it moves or not, a sniper is also ubercamouflaged when not moving and you can spot it too

Comment

Yes you can see them. I guess they removed their invisibility in the last minute or so because all the previews had that info.

Comment

I know for a fact that you can see every class on UAV/Scan. I think it would get out of hand if they were invisible, as sometimes if there's enough of them and they're stubborn it is out of hand and annoying.

..Canucks fan! Hah.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                  I know for a fact that you can see every class on UAV/Scan. I think it would get out of hand if they were invisible, as sometimes if there's enough of them and they're stubborn it is out of hand and annoying.

..Canucks fan! Hah.
                  HUGE Canuck fan, Gotta Love Bertuzzi. Let me guess you live in Calgary, Edmenton or Toronto and have something to say about the canucks.. Lets hear it.. .If you do not and are a canucks fan too, let me know..

Comment

Working...
                  X