Unlocks Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks Question

Im a little confused about unlocks. I hit Sergeant, and I currently have 3 unlocks. My friend is a first sergeant, which is just 3 ranks higher, but he's got 10 unlocks.

I've also seen sergeants with the same score who have 4 unlocks instead of 3 like I do. I thought you only get them when you rank up?

Re: Unlocks Question

Originally posted by o2pb
    Im a little confused about unlocks. I hit Sergeant, and I currently have 3 unlocks. My friend is a first sergeant, which is just 3 ranks higher, but he's got 10 unlocks.

I've also seen sergeants with the same score who have 4 unlocks instead of 3 like I do. I thought you only get them when you rank up?
    THis topic has already been covered by at least 2 dozen previous threads, Please try using the search button next time.
    Your friend with the 10 unlocks may have SF weapons unlocked. I frankly do not see why the confusion. Yes you only get them when you rank up. Play SF for 3 minutes and get 1 kill, you will get your other unlocks. :evil:

Comment

So if I play SF, Im gonna get an extra 3 unlocks right off the bat?

Comment

this is i think the 20th unlock question... really try find answers in search button on an other thread someone even made a pic for the guys that dont know where it is

Comment

yes....please not the search button on the forum toolbar...

Comment

Working...
          X