Legion of Merit Ribbon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion of Merit Ribbon?

for the llife of me i still cant get this ribbon. i come close bout 40 or 30 points close but cant seem to get the 50 teamwork points required. should i play in a 64 player server instead of a 32 one. any tips and suggestions would be helpfull. thanks in advance.

Re: Legion of Merit Ribbon?

karkand 64 player, be medic and USMC, then push the MEC back to the bridge, don't take any flags over the bridge and prevent them from crossing, you'll get it in no time

Comment

be a medic on 64 man karkand. it's easy to get over 50 teamwork pts.

or u can also join a good BH squad.

Comment

k so ive been trying ona 32 player server no wonder.

Comment

64 players on a 64 player map, medic on MEC, run around like a madman with paddles, shock enemies, revive mates, shock enemies and so on...

Comment

Try Kubra Dam with minimal amounts of players. People tend to go in circles capturing flags. Since it's a slow map, One team never really gets ahead of the other. I don't have many 100+ rounds, but at least half of them have been on this map if I remember correctly.

Comment

be a medic, and just into the gunner seat @ the machtuur city.
              If you have engineers and a good pilot @ your bak.
              You can jack A LOT of score

Comment

You can't 50 team points ? Medic whore mate, thats easy.

Comment

Ya its tough to get it with a small server, no peeps to go against.

Comment

find a server with a lot of tickets...i think the hardest part of this is the time per round. 64 player karkland is good for getting heal poitns

Comment

for the llife of me i still cant get this ribbon. i come close bout 40 or 30 points close but cant seem to get the 50 teamwork points required. should i play in a 64 player server instead of a 32 one. any tips and suggestions would be helpfull. thanks in advance.
                      Medic on karkand, blackhawk on mashtuur, or even flying an attack chopper for a good gunner would work.

Comment

Working...
                      X