Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have more than one online account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have more than one online account?

Greeting,

Is there any way to have more than one online account. When I have tried to set up a second account I get a message something to the effect "this name or e-mail address is already in use." Sometimes I may want to use my alter ego "Yo MaMa Wears Combat Boots" Or, maybe a friend who is over at my house wants to play on my computer, and I would hate for him to tarnish my execllent 1:5 K/D ratio. LOL

Schultzy

Re: Can I have more than one online account?

just make a new e-mail account anywhere (hotmail, aol) and presto!

Comment

No I don't believe that works, its one cd key for every online account....

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
        No I don't believe that works, its one cd key for every online account....
        Nope, you can have as many accounts as you do email address's, but they are all linked to the same key.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
          Nope, you can have as many accounts as you do email address's, but they are all linked to the same key.
          I tried using a different e-mail account but got that damn error message. I try again.

Thanks,

Schultz

Comment

Use a new email address to create a new gamespy id.

Comment

Yep you just need to have a different email address and of course use a different name. I had heard that you didnt even need to put in a valid email address. You could just make one up put that in and it worked. I havent tried this to test it out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs
                Yep you just need to have a different email address and of course use a different name. I had heard that you didnt even need to put in a valid email address. You could just make one up put that in and it worked. I havent tried this to test it out though.
                Correct. I have 3 accounts and only one used a valid address (that one I only used for the demo).

Comment

I have 3 accounts

Comment

since email has nothibng to do in regristation, besides that fact that it is there, you can put in a fake one. i did that for some accounts

Comment

I have 3 accounts as well with different emails offcourse

Comment

Working...
                      X