Throws like a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throws like a girl

With the 1.2 patch comin soon i hope one issue they'll address is the throwing distance for grenades. Seen as firing while jumping will no longer be available i fear we will all be throwing nades round our ankles. Aren't these army guys supposed to be tough nuts. Its especially annoying when trying to lob a grenade on a roof to clear it of snipers/claymores, half the time it goes up.. down and then blows your head off. I don't think they'll be a problem with nade spamming if they did. If you want to see nade spamming play COD2. Complete frag fest. So DICE/EA give me a soldier with a decent chucking arm.

Re: Throws like a girl

yeah its worse when your full squad is there and theres no team speak you all die.

Comment

oh no, i can imagine it

In the heat of battle, you try to kill a sniper on top of a building. After a split second of thinking you decide to use a frag grenade. You take it, lift up you arm and put all your strength you have in throwing the steel ball on the roof. You throw it, feeling rewarded that the sniper will no longer be a danger to your troops, but suddenly you see the grenade isn't going to make the roof top. Run, run as hell. But it's too late, behind you you hear a small 'ting' sound and it was all over. You didn't feel a thing.

-_-

Comment

Please go throw a grenade without jumping it still goes 50m + your all jut overreacting.

Comment

Grenades just don't bounce or roll. If you aim high you can get one to go a fairly good distance, like about 100 feet or so (feet!!). It's the C4 that can't be thrown lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Spunge
            Please go throw a grenade without jumping it still goes 50m + your all jut overreacting.
            I think you should try that first

Comment

Originally posted by triumph69420
              Grenades just don't bounce or roll. If you aim high you can get one to go a fairly good distance, like about 100 feet or so (feet!!). It's the C4 that can't be thrown lol.
              I don't think C4 is suppose to be thrown long distances.

Comment

I always thought if you jumped it goes farther

Comment

off topic: can we still bunny hop and reload....???

Comment

Originally posted by canadianmadcow
                    I always thought if you jumped it goes farther
                    Yes it does, and that was even said in the minitutorials if you use the nades for the first time. (They shouldn't forget to take that out with the patch)

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
                      With the 1.2 patch comin soon i hope one issue they'll address is the throwing distance for grenades. Seen as firing while jumping will no longer be available i fear we will all be throwing nades round our ankles. Aren't these army guys supposed to be tough nuts. Its especially annoying when trying to lob a grenade on a roof to clear it of snipers/claymores, half the time it goes up.. down and then blows your head off. I don't think they'll be a problem with nade spamming if they did. If you want to see nade spamming play COD2. Complete frag fest. So DICE/EA give me a soldier with a decent chucking arm.
                      I disagree. I have never seen a grenade thrown like a baseball from left field and I can't see how speeding up your throw would improve the game. You won't miss if you take the right amount of time to complete the throw.

Comment

You should be hitting fire before you jump anyways. Grenade will be thrown just as you hit the top of your jump if you do it correctly.

Comment

Working...
                        X