Bunny Hopping & Dolphin Diving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Hopping & Dolphin Diving

K I just wanted to get something off my cheast and see what everyone else thinks about it:

K lets get one thing straight, I dont like bunnyhopping and dolphin diving but since everyone has been doing it, the only way to survive is fight cheese with cheese. So now I find myslef doing it.

The thing that ticks me off is everyone crying about it, I know I do not like it but I do not cry :cry: . I take it like a man! Okay maybe it takes away from the realism but since DICE made the game that way you are allowed to do it. Its not a cheat if part of the game.

I also have a big problem with servers saying no bunny hopping. K well where do u draw the line? One hop is okay? There is just so much grey area.

I am aware that the patch is suppose to fix this and I am all for it but the sad thing is people will start crying about something else after. The moral is if you die its cause you got beat, deal with it and learn from it. Don't quit and cry and blame everything on the hopping. K I am done. Any thoughts?

Re: Bunny Hopping & Dolphin Diving

oh well let em cry seems like the only thing ppl know how to do in BF2 is cry

Comment

if no one "cry's" about it then the issue would never be resolved....it stinks when all someone has to do is jump and shot, imagine if we have 64 idiots hopping all over the place?

Comment

I agree with you, but I take it one step further. Under no circumstances do I do it -- die like a man.

Comment

I don't like bunny hopping/dolphin diving either. I don't do it and I don't cry about it. I accept people want to do it and their will to achieve digital success is greater than mine.

Comment

I agree.
            I don't like it, I don't do it, but I don't chastise others for doing it. If they are sad enough they need a little edge like that, then I kind of pity them.

Besides, it's easier and way more gratifying to just learn how to beat them than to throw a tantrum every time it happens. If one gets you, just grit your teeth and go hunt his ass down.

Wabbit season.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion126
              if no one "cry's" about it then the issue would never be resolved....it stinks when all someone has to do is jump and shot, imagine if we have 64 idiots hopping all over the place?
              I understand they wanna voice their opinion and I am all for it, when it is in a civilized manner. Not spamming the chat with swears and racial comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                I agree with you, but I take it one step further. Under no circumstances do I do it -- die like a man.
                I respect that. I really really do. but my question to you is if you are being shot from some where and you have not been hit yet but you know you are under fire. Do you jump to hide or what do you do? I guess you run and try to find where it is comming from. Basically I am asking you if you jump at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_Havok
                  I agree.
                  I don't like it, I don't do it, but I don't chastise others for doing it. If they are sad enough they need a little edge like that, then I kind of pity them.

Besides, it's easier and way more gratifying to just learn how to beat them than to throw a tantrum every time it happens. If one gets you, just grit your teeth and go hunt his ass down.

Wabbit season.
                  Well put Havok..WELL PUT! Its good to know there are others out there like you and the other few who replied to this post so far..GOOD ANSWERS!

Comment

My take on it is....fight fire with fire. I'd much rather have a tactical round playing how it was intended, but if I am in a twitch server that resembles a BF2 Quake mod, than so be it.

Comment

It's always satisfying to take someone down while at the zenith of their hop...*boom* dead sucka...

Comment

Lamenting in-game about someone killing you, even if it's in a way you see as despicable, will accomplish nothing.
                        It's generally wiser to just keep playing and say nothing, because you may just get the opposite result of what you wanted.
                        It's the same as when someone calls me a "cheating aimbot chopper whore" (?) - the whining is just the icing on the cake of a fun round and it just eggs me on to really punish him by picking him off constantly until he leaves.
                        It's just like it's a bad idea to brag about your "pownzoring", because then everyone will make it a top priority to knife and corpsehump you.

Comment

Originally posted by glaucoma
                          Lamenting in-game about someone killing you, even if it's in a way you see as despicable, will accomplish nothing.
                          It's generally wiser to just keep playing and say nothing, because you may just get the opposite result of what you wanted.
                          It's the same as when someone calls me a "cheating aimbot chopper whore" (?) - the whining is just the icing on the cake of a fun round and it just eggs me on to really punish him by picking him off constantly until he leaves.
                          It's just like it's a bad idea to brag about your "pownzoring", because then everyone will make it a top priority to knife and corpsehump you.
                          Good point. It really comes down to maturity is what I am getting from your reply. Which is very true. ofcourse there are gonna be crybabies and people who do deplorable things but the real men strive past that and keep on shinning. Sorry if that sounded corny.

Comment

How can anyone who does something that he thinks is wrong (aka a hypocrite) call anyone else out on their actions and/or comments?

All the people are doing is trying to make change. You, on the other hand, become what you despise. Congrats.

Comment

There simply aren't enough threads about bunnyhopping these days...

Comment

Working...
                              X