Radeon Xpress 200M Compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon Xpress 200M Compatible?

i just wanna know if the ATI Radeon Xpress 200M can go on HIGH for bf2 it has the sam resolution and 32-bit i just need to know

Re: Radeon Xpress 200M Compatible?

Sorry but i have never even heard of that card. I'll take a guess and say you got that card in a dell dimension desktop?

Comment

The Radeon xpress 200 is a modified Radeon 8500, so the game *might* be playable on the lowest detail settings. It will not run on high settings.

Comment

My friend has a fairly new Dell (Athlon64 3200+) with an Xpress 200 and he is able to play with the settings on low only.

EDIT: HP not Dell

Comment

Does dell at least give you a slot to put a new card in or is it integrated?

Comment

Originally posted by R0man
            My friend has a fairly new Dell (Athlon64 3200+) with an Xpress 200 and he is able to play with the settings on low only.

Um, as of 2 weeks ago dell does NOT sell AMD chips inside their systems. They only sell them as parts. They only got in the market of selling AMD products becaue of demand from the end consumer, but i have NEVER seen a Dell full PC with an AMD chip in it.

Please show me one so i can be up to date on my information.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
              Um, as of 2 weeks ago dell does NOT sell AMD chips inside their systems. They only sell them as parts. They only got in the market of selling AMD products becaue of demand from the end consumer, but i have NEVER seen a Dell full PC with an AMD chip in it.

Please show me one so i can be up to date on my information.
              You're right, my bad. I was thinking HP and typed Dell for some silly reason.

Comment

Im guessing your using a laptop as that's what is in mine. I can't really be sure if it would run bf2 at all but i guess it depends on the rest of the specs.

Comment

Working...
                X