US Intervention needs static skinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Intervention needs static skinners

We are looking for static skinners that can skin satics for bf2 or are interested in the process and which to help out

Re: US Intervention needs static skinners

I might be able to help, after my exams.

Comment

I beleive we are still looking!

Comment

you seem to be on your compy a bit BHpilot.... you should start learning

Comment

Eh? I don't understand. Keep it out of this post, PM me if you have a question/comment.

Comment

hmm, i could join back up with USI...
            eh, too busy. tho static skinning is one thing i probably could do...

Comment

Than you should! I am sure you could squeeze in some time for USI

Comment

UH60 pilot - wtf was with tht PM - i wasnt having a go at you you noob -

quote unquote - "I care about the fact that you are trying to make me (And USI as a whole) look bad by posting in our recruiting post."

wow - you must have special vision cause your seeing stuff in my post thts not even there - call off your dogs USI... totally uncalled for... if anything i would be watching the actions of your testers... know where you stand UH60 pls....

EDIT - if you dont understand i suggest NOT rushing to conclusions and sending me an immature flame PM again...

Comment

What you guys need are skinning tutorials... Skinners don't grow on trees, however, tutorials do. Get some of these skinners to write you a couple PS tutorials.

Comment

Originally posted by [BF1918]tibmaker
                    What you guys need are skinning tutorials... Skinners don't grow on trees, however, tutorials do. Get some of these skinners to write you a couple PS tutorials.
                    my sentiments exactly... there are so many great tutorials out there... its all about finding somone wanting (and having time) to learn i would say tht any1 with good PS skills is always a good candidate... but tht is just my, a non affiliate, humble opinion... good luck guys!

Comment

Thanks jimbob! You are so kind! Best of luck to DCon too! Yay!!

Comment

Like [BF1918]tibmaker said, You only have to plant a few seeeds to grown an orchid.
                        Though i'm sure I could pick it up. I'm good at learning anything, though haven't really tried modeling or skinning. Just mapping.

Comment

skinning is, by far, the hardest and most time consuming job in the mod scene IMO... and for tht reason there seems to be a distinct lack of them floating around... i actually spent a few hours the other day teaching somone unwrapping and they are now well on their way... i really think tht is the only way anyone is going to find skinners these days

Comment

Making a good map is not easy either... a good one can take a long and frusterating 2-3 weeks - If not more.

Comment

But skinning is like x10 harder then mapping. Skins make what the model is!

Comment

Working...
                              X