Wtf!!!!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!!!!!????

When I got the BF2 Demo everything ran GREAT! Even on pretty high setts. I got the full game and it runs TERRIBLE even on low setts it's almost impossible to play!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASSSSEEE HELP!!! WTF is up with this, it doesnt make any sense!

Re: Wtf!!!!!????

Specs?

Comment

Did you COMPLETELY remove the demo? Are all of your drivers and os up to date? How old is your system and when was the os installed? I had to do a os re-inst which fixed my probs but is not for everyone. Also check your system for adware/spyware/malware and virus's.

Comment

yea man if u posted some specs that would be great

Comment

Well mainly demos dont require high specs to play cause its a DEMO. Full games require High specs cause its a FULL GAMME. I dont know how to put it any better

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Claydough
            Well mainly demos dont require high specs to play cause its a DEMO. Full games require High specs cause its a FULL GAMME. I dont know how to put it any better
            that actually makes no sense whatsover..... ITs still running on the same engine therefore the full game SHOULDN'T require more specs, just ea has messed up bf2 with all their patches

Comment

actaully..ever since the new patch 1.12 came out, my game has been running worse (less fps, more stutter)

Comment

it runs on an fx 5200!?!?!?!??

Comment

Yeah my friend plays it on a FX5200 and he has no problems. He has a gig of RAM though.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    actaully..ever since the new patch 1.12 came out, my game has been running worse (less fps, more stutter)
                    Reformat your computer and it'll work...

Comment

My specs shouldnt matter! it worked on the demo why doesnt it work on the freaking full game!?

Specs:

2.0 GHZ P.4
                      768 mb of ram
                      128 mb ATI 9800 radeon pro

It ran the demo almost on all high setts amazingly!!!! WTF!!!??

Comment

Graphics could do with an update.
                        Ati x800 or
                        Geforce 6600

Comment

basically everythign u have sucks for bf2 for all high settings u should have atleast a 6800 GT and 2 gigs of ram, but ur processor isnt that bad because bf2 isnt cpu hungry its gfx card hungry

u should get a new computer its worth the amazing quality

Comment

Dude , go to driverheaven.net and get omega drivers , and make sure fastwrite is off, thatll solve it..

Comment

Working...
                            X