Lineage 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lineage 2

Hey, my friend recently started a Lineage 2 private server, totally free, both the download and the play. We are basically looking for people to join the server :P
    Its very fun, good community, many people on at the same time, the rates are 50x exp/50x drop /160x money.For those who've never played, Lineage 2 is a MMORPG, with good graphics,lots of races, classes, etc.
    Here are some screens, if anyone is interested, please send a pm or messege unrealalex@gmail.com on msn.

Re: Lineage 2

Well I see that somebody playes it, me and my friends have been looking for a good MMORPG (We like fantasy stuff, yet, we've never played an MMORPG) We thought about Neverwinter nights, but then we saw this and fell in love! It looks really cool, but we havn't bought it yet hehe but I'ma try tommorow.

Comment

The server is already down lol. The game is NOT that good. Its really short ended, really boring. If you want a great MMORPG, try WoW or Guild Wars.

Comment

Me and my friends played a private server, two actually. I hated the game, it is EXACTLY the same as any other MMORPG out there. There is nothing special, and when my friends told me the gfx were good, I loaded up bf2 and said "no you are wrong, THIS is good." I play a lot of MMO's and I personally didnt like this one. But w/e

Comment

But..........how can this be? It looks sooooooooo cool, and you can get dragons, and and...........sigh* crap, and I was all hyped up about getting it:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: And how does it get boring? and why is it "short" is there some kinda objective when playing online besides beeting the crap out of other players??? Sigh* I don't understand how a game that looks so cool can apperintly so dang crappy that you have to through it in the trash 2 seconds after you play it.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I recommend for the best experience, dont play on a private server. Trust me.

Comment

Well, I was planning on playing with big clans and stuff with tons of teamwork etc. and my bro and my friend are getting it also so we can all play together!!! (it's more fun when you have more people and friends to play with)

Haha I was reading the Gamespy review of the game, the guy was such a retard, he was like

"this game sucks! reasons? well, if your trying to go solo, it's no fun, it's a great game if you have other people, but going around bye yourself is no fun, and the other reason is that everything takes so long to get and bla dee bla dee bla"

Well, OFCOURSE IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOT'S OF PEOPLE!!!! The whole point of the game is teamwork! To be in huge teams of people, and also, your not sopposed to beat an MMORPG in 1 day!:laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X