Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about SF weapons in BF2 & Artillary

Hi folks

Ok there are 2 N00bish things I would like to know please...

1. I have bought and installed SF recently I would like to know how the hell you use the SF weapons in vanilla flavoured BF2? I have seen other players doing it because I have picked up my victim's weapons such as the F2000 and the SCAR-L whilst playing vanilla BF2. But I don't know how to choose them myself. :hmm:

2. I have noticed some players conquering Artillary. As in the artillary on our team gets blown up and repaired to belong to the enemy and then the enemy uses them along with their own artillary! So how on Earth do they do that?

Cheers for any help you can offer!

Re: Q about SF weapons in BF2 & Artillary

Originally posted by ShockWolF
    Hi folks

Ok there are 2 N00bish things I would like to know please...

1. I have bought and installed SF recently I would like to know how the hell you use the SF weapons in vanilla flavoured BF2? I have seen other players doing it because I have picked up my victim's weapons such as the F2000 and the SCAR-L whilst playing vanilla BF2. But I don't know how to choose them myself. :hmm:

2. I have noticed some players conquering Artillary. As in the artillary on our team gets blown up and repaired to belong to the enemy and then the enemy uses them along with their own artillary! So how on Earth do they do that?

Cheers for any help you can offer!
    1. You need to unlock them first, this is done by earning rank... thay are also only 2 tier (2nd level) unlocks, which means youll have to unlock the flevel 1 unlock first (original).... From Sergent and on, you get 2 unlocks each time you rank up.

2. Thats a bug on the Wake map (afaik)

Comment

Re: Q about SF weapons in BF2 & Artillary

Originally posted by Moke
      1. You need to unlock them first, this is done by earning rank... thay are also only 2 tier (2nd level) unlocks, which means youll have to unlock the flevel 1 unlock first (original).... From Sergent and on, you get 2 unlocks each time you rank up.
      Yes thanks I'm aware of that and correct me if I'm wrong but it's just that I didn't happen to notice the F2000 (the SAS assault kit basic weapon) being available in the list of unlocks for vanilla BF2 last time I checked. It's the whole basic SAS Assault kit that Ive picked up before including flashbangs whilst playing normal BF2. According to the BFHQ the only unlocks for the Assault guys is the G3 and Flashbangs but not the F2000. I could be mistaken but I swear Ive picked up the F2000 on normal BF2 at least a couple of times. :hmm:

2. Thats a bug on the Wake map (afaik)
      Oh I see! In fact that is the map where I remember it occuring! A bug? Well that's cool then. Cheers for that!

Comment

Working...
      X