Why Does It Crash!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does It Crash!!!!!

I will be playing the game, and all of the sudden the sound will start to glitch and sort of freeze. Then the screen turns red and black, and the game crashes and goes to the desktop. What is the problem and how do i fix it?

Re: Why Does It Crash!!!!!

Please post your specs...

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
      Please post your specs...

AMD Athlon 64 processor 2.0 GHz
      ATI Raseon Xpress 200
      512 Mb RAM

I think those are my specs...

Comment

well, I guess its playable, but your graphics card is f-ing horrible and that is most likely the reason it is doing this. But your in luck! You computer is easlity upgradable because it is PCIexpress. I would get another 512 stick of ram and a new video card, 6800 series, 6600gt, x800 series, along those lines. Im pretty sure you cant fix this problem without upgrading, but Im not positive and dont want to make you spend money for something you dont need to maybe someone else can hlpe out.

Comment

Your video card isn't supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
            Your video card isn't supported.
            Well, it used to glitch a lot, and i had a ping of like 350, but i tried a lot of stuff on my comp, and nw the game runs pretty smoothly. The game rarely crashes, but it will do it n the middle of the game. Other than this though, there aren't many other problems. Does this mean i can use this video card?

Comment

can anyone else help me?

Comment

Working...
              X