few gun questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few gun questions

Is the Spec Ops G36c (i think) the spec ops unlock better then the L-SCAR (SF unlock) ?

Also what unlock is the AK101, evreyone seems to use that gun.

Re: few gun questions

AK101 is the default MEC Assualt and Medic Weapon. A very powerful and nasty weapon indeed.

Comment

imo the g3 is the better and the ak101 is not an unlock the mec have it

Comment

the ak101 pwns tbh..

as for the g36 even tho it has the same accuracy as the scarl it has less deviation so it doesnt wobble about like the scarl does...

i find the g36 is still the best for range...but if i was doing more close combat (like in sf) then id want the scarl... i dunno its jus personal preference...i like the red dot scope on the scar to...
        both guns pwn imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
          Is the Spec Ops G36c (i think) the spec ops unlock better then the L-SCAR (SF unlock) ?
          The Scar-L is deceptively better at first though I've found it to be much less powerful. However you can normally kill or seriously wound an enemy with it before he starts firing simply due to the increased rate of fire over the G36C. I would prefer the Scar-L for close quarters combat due to the RoF, but the G36C, in my opinion, is the best Spec Ops weapon for mid-long range shooting.

Comment

The truth: the Scar-L sucks.

When I play as USMC or MEC I use the G36C and as Chinese I use the QBZ-97.

The AK really pwns, you can easily kill people at sniper range.

Comment

lol i dont get why ppl dont like the scarl...

it seems to kill people much faster that the g36...has a lovely scope...its a great gun...maybe the problem is the g36c is a great gun to...

god special ops is spoilt for choice tbh...

Comment

gotta love the G36C.. and the AK-101 seems to own a little harder than it should in this game.

Comment

the G3 is a nice gun .. very powerful and great for close range.. the g36c is great for longer range and percision shooting. the g3 does about 2x the damage though, but they're different kits so if ya need c4 and such its your best choice

Comment

SCAR-L has only one real advantage, a lower cap on deviation for multiple shots. That will only come into play if you fire at least 8 rounds on full-auto. Its RoF is the same as all the other carbines: 600rpm. G36c and QBZ-97 are both better than the SCAR-L in both accuracy and recoil. The extra 2 points of damage are insignificant.

Comment

Working...
                    X