Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player

Why cant i use my unlocked weapons in single player?

Re: Single Player

Because they are for online only

Comment

Yup, they are only available for online play.. that'd be cool if they were selectable in single.

Comment

yes, you can using this.

http://www.shadowreaver.net/~bf2sp64/Weapons_Unlock.exe

It modifies one file and adds another to the BF2 mod directory. If you play online then you will have to uninstall it (it comes with its own installer).

I just created another mod directory using the contents of the BF2 mod directory. I called it unlocks and then applied the same file/changes to the unlock mod. Then I made a shortcut on my desktop pointing to the new unlocks mod

Works like a charm and doesn't affect the original BF2 mod directory. Thus I can play online.

Comment

on the 1.1 version or (1.0??) you could change a file in the pyton folder called stats and change the code so you get all the weapons for singleplayer (you dont even have to unlock them )

Comment

Originally posted by MaNiAc_619
            on the 1.1 version or (1.0??) you could change a file in the pyton folder called stats and change the code so you get all the weapons for singleplayer (you dont even have to unlock them )
            That only worked in the demo and v1.0. EA/DICE removed that in the first patch. Now you have to mod the kits which is what the mod FFOLKES posted does. Note this doesn't give you selectable unlocks like the real online ones or the old mod did; it just makes the unlocks your primary weapons.

Comment

Working...
            X