High ping gets 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High ping gets 1st

well guys I thought of sharing this with you..

a friend of mine living in Kingdom of Bahrain was playing BF2 in one of the servers called sg3 or somthing..

I was amazed of what he did, he had the worst nightmare ping ever..it was 700+ yet he did manage to get the first postion before ending the round...

even the admin of the server said by chatting him ( I wanted to kick ya out but damn ur good man )

every vote attepmts were a failiare coz lot of members on that server actually wanted Blaqss to be around... lol

Re: High ping gets 1st

In some cases lag can help your performance.. It's hard to shoot someone when they're skipping like a little schoolgirl at recess. Not doubting your friend's ability though, just find this odd.

Also, votes never work because they require too many people to agree with!

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

How on earth!!! I quit if my ping stays over 100. Just find it unplayable. You said he comes from kingdom of bahrain so can we assume he's a mega rich oil baron and therefore all his servants play on his servers to make him look good. Jus kiddin. Where you on a 64 player map. Jus gettin loads of flags caps with few people.

Comment

If someone has a high ping they're very hard to hit. People replicate this in CSS by changing thier rates.

Comment

It works both ways though, their hard to hit and they have a hard time hitting because of the massive lead they need and their reaction time is handicapped by the ping time. Although, I find the BF games are pretty playable with a high ping compared to other games I have played.

Comment

One time I was flying a chopper on Ghost Town with 350+ ping and I finished first :P

Comment

Yeah they're hard to hit. My team played against a Brazilian team for CAL and they beat us. We had pings under 100 and they all had their's like 150-200. Shoot at them... they don't die.

I wouldn't call this "skill", but oh well.

Comment

guys I also come from Bahrain me and blaqss are Bahraini's were not like what you think...OIL people and stuff and I know u were kidding I wish this oil has given us a better internet provider not like the crappy one we have.about his ping true it's hard to hit him and all..but to tell you the truth my average ping is like 350+ some times it goes down to 270 which is amazing to me imagine!!!there arent any servers close by our region thats why our pings show high to a further servers in the UK or states...we used to have a kuaiti server Fastclans.net but there still playin with old patch besides their connection is really bad it lags alot...but our ping was like 40 to 60 max....u guys are luck to have such good pings we in Bahrain are suffering and we are trying to find someone in Bahrain to host us this game and get a good server...not one place in Bahrain that host games not even one....

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                    In some cases lag can help your performance.. It's hard to shoot someone when they're skipping like a little schoolgirl at recess. Not doubting your friend's ability though, just find this odd.

Also, votes never work because they require too many people to agree with!
                    Exactly, someone with a low ping can fire every clip they have and when that last clip empties the first one will just be showing up at his door with a ping like that. I used to get owned in BHD by kids with high pings because my rounds would literally bounce off of them and I'd be dead watching the rounds that killed me being fired off seconds later while the lag@$$ taunted me. Then again in BHD, you got people playing with dial-up

Comment

pffft i cant stand high ping... like when i run out of downloads and go to 66kb and average ping is 250 and laggy.. but when i have 512kbs my average ping is about 36-37...

Comment

Yeah I've seen players skip from my side to a little down the road.

Comment

Working...
                        X