Question about starting the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about starting the game...

Hello. I recently bought BF2 and BF2:SF. So isn't BF2:SF an expansion pack? How come there are two seperate like files when you install them? And like you have to have the BF2 cd to start the BF2 executable..and/or you have to have the BF2:SF cd to start the BF2:SF executable? Are they both acting different in like 'games'? It seems confusing. Because like, if I start single-player when I open BF2, then later when I paly BF2:SF, is my single-player save in there and what not? They seem like two different games. Hope someone will respond soon, thanks!

Re: Question about starting the game...

Okay, when you install SF, you open both games using the same CD, the bf2 cd. But each game is different. Single player on SF has different maps than Single Player in vanilla bf2. So any Bf2 vanilla stuff you save, you would open in bf2 vanilla. Sf is the icon you click if you want to play the SF maps online with the SF models etc. They have the same stats for your account, but each "game" that is on your desktop goes somewhere different. It doesnt mod the original bf2 if thats what your asking, it just installs something else.

Comment

SF is more like a very fancy mod more than a expansion pack.

Comment

lol, alright, thanks guys!..

Comment

Working...
        X