New patch glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch glitch

Hey, my mate is here and he downloaded the latest EA patch (1.02 i think). When he clicks install it stays at the 'Patching please wait' screen. We waited for about half anf hour and it didnt do anything. we resarted the download and left it for about 2 hours while we went out to see it still hand t done anything. anyone got any ideas?? It also freezes no and again when trying to patch. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Re: New patch glitch

well, the latest patch is 1.12, but no matter what patch your installing it SHould do it. Though, it does take quite a long time depending the computer. I have a really good computer and it still took a while. Of course it shouldnt take 2 hours. I would say uninstall bf2, reinstall bf2, and try installing the 1.12 patch again. And dont do ANYTHING elsse except let it patch.

Comment

Here it took about 10-15 minutes(don't remember very well) to install it, my friend's pc took about 1 hour and his pc is better than mine and thats really weird. But i think that the problem is not the pc but something else.

Comment

ok, you have bf2 installed. your computer works. your not running any other programs at all. you double click the patch, keep hitting install until it says patching please wait (make sure your computer isnt set to go into sleep mode or screen saver after a certain perdiod of time) walk away for an hour and do something other than sit infront of a box, come back and it will be done

Comment

See if it actually patched, I tried patching 1.1 special forces patch on my bro's laptop, took at least 1 hour =/. Either way, see if it did actually patch, regardless of the message.

Comment

Working...
          X