Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did I not get A Ribbon?

Hey.

I was playing yesterday, and i got 31 kills in one round, and a kill streak of 20, both in the same round. But I didn't recieve the Combat Action Ribbon. Anyone know why? It's been about 12 hours since This happened.

Re: Why did I not get A Ribbon?

Sure you were playing on a ranked server? Your stats do not give a streak of 20.

Comment

i once played 3 rounds and got a silver and a gold then a silver... and then when i went into BFHQ i didnt have em.. i was soo angry... the next day i played and the were there... :S

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was ranked. I got a Gold Star on it. I did get a kill streak of 20...

http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player/47509829/

Look under combat. This is really annoying.

Comment

Sorry, didn't spell your name right. When you got the gold in the same round i'm affraid you will have to try again. Fortunately it is not the most difficult ribbon to get. Still it is annoying.

Comment

What, So you're saying you can't get a gold in the same round?

Comment

Originally posted by t3h_d0n
              Hey.

I was playing yesterday, and i got 31 kills in one round, and a kill streak of 20, both in the same round. But I didn't recieve the Combat Action Ribbon. Anyone know why? It's been about 12 hours since This happened.
              You get these type of ribbons in the round, so you should know instantly. My guess is you hadn't achieved a 10 kill streak prior to this round. You have to get that done and then have the 18 kills in a round. The next time you get 18 kills in a round, you should get the ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by t3h_d0n
                What, So you're saying you can't get a gold in the same round?
                You can get badges, ribbons, medals and G/S/B in one round if you have already completed the minimum requirements prior to the round and have achieved the IAR requirements.

Comment

same thing happened to me, I had 50 points as a commander in 1 round and I havent received the commander badge

Comment

Originally posted by K4M|K4Z3
                    same thing happened to me, I had 50 points as a commander in 1 round and I havent received the commander badge
                    I may be that you had 25 points that were doubled if you won. You need the points prior to the multiplication. If you did that, this one may show up later on BFHQ.

Comment

Shorter answer:
                      Sometimes odd things happen. Just try again.

You are playing for fun, not bling, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X