Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do i unlock these guns!

Originally posted by Nanufox74
    Go to bf2s.com and click on ubar. You can find about all the info you need about ranks, badges, medals and unlocks.
    BTW when you have the game for like 4 days you have ALREADY unlocked 2 guns. How much time have you played?
    ok thx... well i got the game tuesday, and so far it seems ive put around 20 hours into it... ive got all the basic class badges, a purple heart, medic, resuply, and pistol badges... i even got lucky enough to SOMEHOW come out w/ a good enough score one game to snag a bronze metal. it says my global rank right now is 1270(ish) ... my rank is corporal... but ya, i got 2 unlocks, one of which i regret (the next engenere shotty) ... and recently i grabbed one of the new spec ops guns, since i figured that i could use him while getting my knife badge, and maybe get some explosives badge while im at it (they do get one right?)

anywho... so far i think ive played in like... good 3-6 hour sessions since i got the game each day.

y is that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Muns
      what points do i need to gain to get these weapons
      All the info you need is in these forums, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the "Search" function. It will be a great asset to you now and in furture endeavors.

Comment

The M95 is superb when you use it properly...

Comment

Originally posted by tehLazyPirate
          ok thx... well i got the game tuesday, and so far it seems ive put around 20 hours into it... ive got all the basic class badges, a purple heart, medic, resuply, and pistol badges... i even got lucky enough to SOMEHOW come out w/ a good enough score one game to snag a bronze metal. it says my global rank right now is 1270(ish) ... my rank is lance corp... but ya, i got 2 unlocks, one of which i regret (the next engenere shotty) ... and recently i grabbed one of the new spec ops guns, since i figured that i could use him while getting my knife badge, and maybe get some explosives badge while im at it (they do get one right?)

anywho... so far i think ive played in like... good 3-6 hour sessions since i got the game each day.

y is that bad?

Wait. Lance corporal is when you get your first unlock therefore you should only have one which means a black whole in space has now formed because of this causing reality to fall and we will be brought to our knees by aliens who drink beer.

Oh yeah. For the guywho said M-95 is accurate and said he was a senior, this is the time when you are acting noobish. Stop because you are dead to me and all of us but it wouldn't matter because we don't know you at all. Age, gender, noob or not doesn't matter here but by far you are acting noobish.

Comment

dont unlock the M95, it sucks
            unlock the G36C or G3, you're better of with those

Comment

hes played 4 days worth...lol

Krusty

Comment

Originally posted by capt.douglas
                then lets agree to disagree:evil:

oh your a freshman well i'm a senior and i'v had the game since it came out so i think i know more about it than you
                Oh, well i don't care, i'm 27, and i got the game when it came out.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THe M95 is less accurate, if u wanna start betting, i'll bet 1000 bucks on it. Anyways, evidence that the M95 is less accurate than M24: http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/comparison
                Let's see, look at the deviation when zoomed mod, M24 has .01, and the M95 has .02, smaller deviation is better. Anyways, just cause ur older than him, doesn't mean u know more about him, my 12 year old cousin knows more about BF2 than me, and he got the game in October lol.

Comment

ya... 2 guns... i think the link u gave me said that as well... maybe it changed somewhere down the line? anywho, i wish i hadnt gotten the jackhammer now =(

i'd much rather have the next medic gun

Comment

I don't mean to dissapoint all the sniper lovers, but sniper is the worst kit you can pick in this game. M95 is a nice weapon on non moving distant targets, but most of the action in this game is close combat/taking flag in which situation u have to rely on your pistol only and that part sucks. That's why all the statistics will show you that people that have the most points in each round are never snipers. As a sniper you can probably have up to 10 kills per round, probably no flags captured, and you'll end up with 20 points. Take a look at the people with no less than 60 points per round like myself. I have most of the unlocks except 2 and my favorite is the G36C. The F2000 and the DAO12 are not too bad neither, but the g36c is as acurate as a sniper rifle, and also good for close combat. But maybe that's just my preference.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                      I don't mean to dissapoint all the sniper lovers, but sniper is the worst kit you can pick in this game. M95 is a nice weapon on non moving distant targets, but most of the action in this game is close combat/taking flag in which situation u have to rely on your pistol only and that part sucks. That's why all the statistics will show you that people that have the most points in each round are never snipers. As a sniper you can probably have up to 10 kills per round, probably no flags captured, and you'll end up with 20 points. Take a look at the people with no less than 60 points per round like myself. I have most of the unlocks except 2 and my favorite is the G36C. The F2000 and the DAO12 are not too bad neither, but the g36c is as acurate as a sniper rifle, and also good for close combat. But maybe that's just my preference.
                      not every1 loves pizza my friend, some people like burgers... its just personal preference. dont be telling people what they should like, man.. oh.. and jsut to mention it, the pistol does not suk man.. its the person driving the car not the car

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                        I disagree, i normally average about 16 kills and 5-6 kill assists and about 5 flag defences. It works out to about 45~ points a round, however i don't play the game for points or ranks i just play to have fun. I enjoy playing as a sniper and don't really care about my points in a round. Also your comment about snipers have to rely on their pistol to cap flags is wrong because a sniper shouldn't be capping flags.

Comment

Its koo

Comment

tehLazyPirate...bf2s says that you have the Engy weapon or m12a3 or something. You don't have any other gun. Bf2s is right. You contradicting it...the black hole is growing.

Comment

well like i said to you in my PM skitzo, it must be wrong... i know what ive got. the jackhammer and the g36c (the spec ops unlock)... and i'll be more than willing to jump in a game and prove it if you REALLY think im lying.

also, i misread my rank, im a corporal

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I've played snyper many times also, but I've scored the least, Because as you guys said sniper is not ment to take flags, so there go your team points, and as far as defending flags you are limited to your silencer pistol which is the best pistol out of all, but it's a pistol. I agree that the car is as good as the driver and my pistol and knife badge etc can prove that, but the best racer in a slow car can loose from a lot worst racer in a fast car. Therefore if you play for fun, the sniper is a good choise, but if you play for scores and advancement in the game go with something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X