The good players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good players

Where are the good players in battlefield 2?
    What is a good player in battlefield 2?

This is a question I suppose many bf2 players have asked to themselves and others before, and many have their definitions of it. Some may say the ones on the leaderboard, some may say the ones with ungodly K ratio.
    The point of the thread is to discuss if the stat system can show if someone is a good and nice player to play with, and if there are any definitions of a good player.

Many people think the good players are does who are in the top 3, every single match. The ones with 100's av stars and all. From my experience, everytime I play now, the one on the top is always the one hogging the most powerfull vehicle on the map, and using it to it's fullest ekstent. If this is a good player, it's up for you to discuss. Offcourse, it's not always that is, but it's often it happens.

As I mentioned, people think the people on top of the leaderboards are good players, and perhaps some are, but should you think that everyone with a score under 150 000 are bad players? Some or many of the players on the leaderboards have horrible K ratios, and extremely few badges. They often tend to focus on one unit or kit that has a easy time gathering points, but can this be seen as a bad player? Are bad player does who always camp for the jet, and grabe it for your eyes? Plays every round in a tank at karkand? Are these bad players?

Then the one people mostly tend to come to conclusions from, the K ratio the player. You can see with the stat system which player that has killed most with different weapons, and died by them. Is the player with 3:0 K ratio with the carbine a good player, even if he has a 1:4 K ratio with the assault rifte? Can you count with that players often get spawnkilled and nuked by artillery? A player with a bad K ratio may be that medic that saved you in a heftig firefight, or that support that risked his "life" to bring you ammo. Some players may be more focused on teamwork score, than combat, giving them a bigger chance dieng before they manage to kill someone.

Some weaknesses in the game can be abbused. A player can jump around all the time and fire the GL at everything that moves, and can have a ungodly good K ratio, but does that make him a bad or a good player?

So I ask, what is a good player. Is it the medic that saved your life, or that player that picked you up in the middle of nowhere with the jeep, even if he had a bad score and should have used time to raise it?

Re: The good players

Most probably the teamplayer. If thats the case, then its havoc ftw, 40+ revives 1 round XD

Comment

The good player is the guy who's always stealing the USMC vehicles and using them against the USMC to good effect, Cobra on Sharqi and Blackhawk on Mash.

Comment

Well that is true, but it takes practice to whore the best vehicles.

You would think the person with the best teamwork, but we dont get much of that

Comment

It does take practice to fly planes well, but I find the best players by far are the ones who are part of the team.

The footsloggers, the ones who do their job and are happy to help another teammate in need, the medic who actually heals and revives, the support who actually resupplies, and the squad leader who actually leads. Those are the heroes on the battlefield.

Comment

It does take practice to fly planes well, but I find the best players by far are the ones who are part of the team.

The footsloggers, the ones who do their job and are happy to help another teammate in need, the medic who actually heals and revives, the support who actually resupplies, and the squad leader who actually leads. Those are the heroes on the battlefield.

Comment

I define myself as the greatest, everyone else is a noob or "pretty good". When I die I mostly say "gaawwd friggin' noob" or "fuuck, aww well he's pretty good".

Comment

ffs I am teh bestest

Comment

Found 'em for ya:

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    Cool, but they seem to live on the other side of the world, so I can't play with them

Comment

Wargimp you are such a noob, I also played Loki on the EA UK servers tonight, another noob if you ask me. He didn't stay long after I got in a plane, but he likes to rape doesn't he, well not on the UK servers.

I'm hunting you Loki

Comment

Yo sch00l. Ya need ta turn the word "noob" side ways and pound it up yer arse.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Comment

Open your eyes big boy

Comment

We might live on Australia but the Raging Rebels server is based in Seattle Washington. We have people join it from all over. My ping to it from Australia is 200 adn I have no probs playing there. In fact I think Im just about to clock up my 10000th game on it

Good Players are the ones that play with teamwork, communicate and watch each others backs. I also think good players are the ones who help to make the game fun. You know the kind of player where you may be, being owned but they can crack a joke about it rather than getting ****ed

Comment

I'd love to play on the american servers, but the 100 ping takes me bak to the 56k days and I much prefere my 19 ping on the Uk

Comment

Working...
                              X