dead bodys not disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead bodys not disappearing

I'm sure most have noticed that dead bodys on SF seem to stay a lot longer. This is really annoying for medics as you not sure if they have past the 15 second limit or not. Also im sure it wont help the already poor performance of SF.

Re: dead bodys not disappearing

Do you know this for a fact? Do you really time to see if its past 15 seconds?

Mabey you see them fall, and run to them, use the shock paddles and just happen to miss their chest. It's happened to me many times, and I thought they were just killed, yet somebody else came up a second later and revived them.

Comment

nah it definatly happends...notice it more on iron gator where there are lots of people getting killed around you.....also the bodys seem to take longer to fade...like you see some half faded away body. Ill take a screenshot next time i'm on that map.

Comment

iron gator is laggy so that might be why?

Comment

Well mabe the games set for longer respawn time so BOOOYYAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Claydough
            Well mabe the games set for longer respawn time so BOOOYYAAAA
            err no these are on ranked servers with 15 second spawn time.

Comment

Leki is completely right, I can't believe you others haven't noticed this.. Oh well, it probably goes to show how few medics there are in SF

Bodies do take longer time to vanish in SF. Also, as he mentions, they sometime "half-fade" out, so they're partially transparent - which looks rather strange.

Seeing as nobody else confirms this, it might have something to do with graphic settings? I run everything on Medium with Dynamic Shadows and Lighting turned off.

Comment

@Berrern

glad someone else can confirm it

i have taken a screenshot below of one of the half faded bodys that stay there longer.

i run at 1380X1024@75 all high settings apart from lighting which is on low. AA on 6X

Comment

So was that half-Faded body revivable? I notice the "you have revived" text on the side.

Does it stay at that half-faded state, or did you take that screenshot while it was transitioning.

Comment

no the half faded bodys are not reviveable....it stays at the half faded state...well its fading out but at a very slow rate.

Comment

Working...
                    X