BF2 Ringtones? We got em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Ringtones? We got em!

Hey BF2 community. I've created two BF2 ringtones for the UBER BF2 fans out there! If your phone supports mp3's or WAVs then here ya go!

BF2: Satellite with the woman's voice:

SF: Theme

You can find freeware utlities out there to convert mp3 to wav if your phone requires. Both ringtones are about 15 seconds long.

Stop on by our website/forums anytime! We're looking for new recruits and veterans!

Xm3rcX

Re: BF2 Ringtones? We got em!

Hm... I've been meaning to get some new ringtones or whatnot for my phone, but couldn't figure out a way of converting my current sound files so that the phone would support them, as well as finding a way of transfering them.

Any hints?

~Salad

Comment

2 ways that i know of are:

1. software for your phone. I have a Motorolla Razr 3 and I use the mobile phone tools. My phone is hooked up to my computer via bluetooth or a USB cable and then I synch my ringtones over to it.

2. websites out there that you can upload ringtones to (for a fee) and they will then send the ringtone to your phone. www.3gupload.com

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
        Hm... I've been meaning to get some new ringtones or whatnot for my phone, but couldn't figure out a way of converting my current sound files so that the phone would support them, as well as finding a way of transfering them.

Any hints?

~Salad

Might help if you said what phone you had.

Comment

Uhh... I have a Nokia 6010, that came free with the service provider. Hehe.

~Salad

Comment

YOur phone doens't support .mp3 or .wav ringtones, you will have to use MIDI ringtones (most likely). To transfer them you will need a data cable and software, or host them on a WAP site (such as tagtag.com) and download them to your phone.

Comment

Hmm... how much should I expect to pay?

~Salad

Comment

For what? The data cable? About $15 on e-bay.

Comment

There aren't any cables that work for the Nokia 6010, from what I could find. And I'd rather avoid eBay if I could, for personal reasons.

~Salad

Comment

Browse Google Shopping to find the products you’re looking for, track & compare prices, and decide where to buy online or in store.

Comment

this just makes me want a new cell phone and get rid of this damn MIDI thing.

Comment

go get one! my favorite ringtone is the woman version. totally cool!

Xm3rcX

Comment

bump please

Comment

wow, guys, dont let bf2 get into ur life to much. soon ull be wanting bf2 toothbrush or even bf2 bed covers.

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsoldier127
                              wow, guys, dont let bf2 get into ur life to much. soon ull be wanting bf2 toothbrush or even bf2 bed covers.
                              Want? I already have them both. Along with some BF2 underware.

Comment

Working...
                              X