Stat Padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Padders

Hi, this is my first post in a long time on the TBF2 forums (I have been playing to much BF2 )

The reason Im posting is because last night around 11:00-12:00 EST I was playing on a EA server based in Japan with a 16 player server size. Me and my clan and other players observed 3 players stats padding. A medic and support from the USMC team and a support from the Chinese team. The Chinese team member would kill the support USMC, as the Medic USMC would heal the support. These guys racked up insane numbers of kills and heal and had score ranging inthe 600's. Other guys engaged these Stats padders, asking them to leave and finnaly I decided to kill them, I kept on killing them and racked up 2nd place. The point is i have the IP somewhere, but whats better is i have the three guys names, and without further adu here they are:

=EGAME365=TANK -A mild mannered man who resides in New Jersey, his excuse: MR.MA would give him special favors if they could raise there ranks quickly.

=EGAME365=MR.MA -He was only in it for the fun he says but with his built figure and firm Corelone look, you know he has something to hide. And so does the U.S. goverment!

=Egame365=zdf3 -Wasn't told what was going on just went with what his superiors told him, he is now saddend by his errors and behavior and seeks redemption from the Video Game Gods. At press only the BF2 God Noobtube accepted his apology...

Im not really sure how to get this info to EA or if i even should but i guess if anyone knows how i can do this just post. I'd also feel like a ***hole if these guys got punished and were sent to Video Game jail.

So have a quick laugh and try to tell me how i could get these guys off the "streets".

Re: Stat Padders

Ooops didnt see the other topic and stickied thing on the forums sorry about that. Well at least you guys know the Padders names.

Comment

Working...
    X