Unlock Codes not Understood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock Codes not Understood

I want to fall on my sword and say that I read a lot about "unlock codes" but I do understand them and I would like to. They seem to give your weapons more options or they give you more weapons or both. There seems to be different "unlock codes" for different versions since I see post about "unlock codes" for ver 1.02 or 1.03. I see posts about "unlock all weapons". Are they something you "earn" for playing on a ranked server?
    Can someone please explain this to me?
    Thanks
    ______
    "Were surrounded, that simplifies our problem" - Chesty Puller USMC

Re: Unlock Codes not Understood

Err, you could try reading the manual maybe?

You play the game, get points, earn new ranks and earn new weapons called unlocks.

There is no such thing as an 'unlock code'

1.02 and 1.03 are differenr versions of patches released for BF2 since last June.

Comment

You could try getting some manners, I read the manual but then I see posts like these:
      "how to unlock tier 2 weapons"
      "How do I unlock SCAR-L,G36E??"
      "Do you get a free unlock"
      "Unlock now or later screwup"
      "About SF unlocks in normal BF2"
      "First kit unlock"
      "New unlocks for AT and sniper,what would they be?"
      "Are you keeping an unlock for the next patch ?"
      They are quite a few. Your familiarity with this game shouldn't cause you to become arrogant. Thanks for nothing!

Comment

Maybe you need to search a little bit more. He explained it correctly. You play in ranked servers, you get points, after so many points you earn a new rank, that rank has an unlock, use the unlock for whatever weapon you want, and the process repeats itself. What else do you wanna know?

Comment

Why is it so hard for you more experienced players to just answer a question without implying that the asker is stupid or lazy. I did read the manual and I did look at many many many posts. There have been a lot of posts about unlocks so obviously lots of people have lots of questions. My confusion came from the language that so many people used, they often talked about "getting" an unlock instead of "earning" an unlock. Some day you will have a question (either about this game or another that you have just started) and I hope you don't run into anyone like the two posters who replied to my question here.

Comment

Working...
          X