Start BF2 without CD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start BF2 without CD?

For those of you who have been helping me with my question, thanks. I logged on this morning to check my post and couldn't find this thread so I'm starting it again. BTW, does the fourm every pull a thread?

I would like to know how to start BF2 without the CD in the computer. BLOODUK advised me to download Daemon, which I have but still can't get it to work. Someone ask me if I downloaded the mini-image, I don't know what a mini-image is.

Help

Schulty

Re: Start BF2 without CD?

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
    For those of you who have been helping me with my question, thanks. I logged on this morning to check my post and couldn't find this thread so I'm starting it again. BTW, does the fourm every pull a thread?

I would like to know how to start BF2 without the CD in the computer. BLOODUK advised me to download Daemon, which I have but still can't get it to work. Someone ask me if I downloaded the mini-image, I don't know what a mini-image is.

Help

Schulty
    I removed the thread because it degeneated into nothing more than a discussion in illegal aquisition of software and I will do so again if the need arises.

Please continue your discussion with Blooduk via the private messaging system.

Comment

I will pm u

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
        I removed the thread because it degeneated into nothing more than a discussion in illegal aquisition of software and I will do so again if the need arises.

Please continue your discussion with Blooduk via the private messaging system.

Sorry, that was not my intent.

Schultz

Comment

You can pick up a copy of game jackal for $10 and after a running BF2 a couple of times you can remove to CD it makes a boot image and allows you to boot up without the CD in the drive.

Comment

there is a mini-image thread here:

"Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Schultzy

Comment

You can use Alcohol 120% to make mini images of your cd's. I don't advocate piracy, and you still need a valid cd key.
                If you have 3 little rug rats running around the house you tend to get damaged cd's from them taking it out and putting in Jump Start discs!!

Comment

Yea Alcohol 120% is a great piece of sofware that allows you to make an "image" of the CD or DVD on your HDD, then you run it off your HDD.

Comment

Working...
                  X