Knife Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Maps

Anyone know of any servers that play knife fights? Ive been wanting to do that for a while..

Re: Knife Maps

Good luck... Any server found that is knife only (ranked) is shut down.

Besides they are lame servers.

Comment

My fav for knifeing is wake island, not as many people on the ground and people are not expecting to get knifed so they sit still to much

Comment

If yer looking for a quick knife badge badge then you are out of luck ;0

Comment

Originally posted by DwarfVader
          Good luck... Any server found that is knife only (ranked) is shut down.

Besides they are lame servers.
          They were only lame because everyone played as medic and got lots of revive points.

If its the same for everyone I never really saw what the problem was other than the reviving and them getting big scores from it. We would have like to set it up say once a week for something different but alas its a big no no now and would get us shut down.

Comment

if you ever draw a knife on me, ill draw mine out and fight ya. always fun

Comment

I've thought that something like this could be kinda fun as a mini-mod. Maybe make something along the lines of a series of game types from knife only to fully auto grenade launchers. An RPG only mod could kick some serious tail!

Comment

there is probably a good ammount of Unranked servers doing knife and explosives only

Comment

What is the big deal if there are knife or pistol only servers???? It isn't like anyone is cheating. Seriously I think the problem is that some people are afraid to use their knives or pistols like the noob tubers. You don't see people complaining when all they have is a rifle going up against a tank....
                  It is part of the game, it is included in the kits and if people want to have the playing field leveled by everyone playing knifes or pistols they should be allowed.
                  What makes the badges difficult to get is when you are trying for one and someone noob tubes you or blasts you with an apc or a tank or whatever....
                  It just makes me mad to see all the people who complain about this.
                  It isn't stat padding either if people draw their knives or guns and the best one wins.

Comment

Originally posted by tonybulldog
                    What is the big deal if there are knife or pistol only servers???? It isn't like anyone is cheating. Seriously I think the problem is that some people are afraid to use their knives or pistols like the noob tubers. You don't see people complaining when all they have is a rifle going up against a tank....
                    It is part of the game, it is included in the kits and if people want to have the playing field leveled by everyone playing knifes or pistols they should be allowed.
                    What makes the badges difficult to get is when you are trying for one and someone noob tubes you or blasts you with an apc or a tank or whatever....
                    It just makes me mad to see all the people who complain about this.
                    It isn't stat padding either if people draw their knives or guns and the best one wins.
                    It is cheating because its against the rules of the game. It is also stat padding since most people want knife only servers so they can get the knife badges without any effort.

Comment

before it was not allowed there were alot of servers like that, the first and only time i joined one i saw scores of over 1000 on some players i called them all a bunch of names and insulted them like there was no tomorrow and left....

EA made a good thing on closing down those servers. and i stand on their side on that rule.

Comment

How is it cheating when people agree to only use certain weapons??? Tell me how that works.. I am not talking about having a medic standing there waiting to revive because that would be stat padding or one person standing there waiting to be stabbed and then revived.
                        Everyone just goes in there fighting like normal with only pistols or knives...
                        I am talking about people just wanting to use knives or pistols... That is fair.
                        The against the rules is the thing about servers not being able to be set certain ways.... I know the ranked servers have to follow EAs guidelines.

Comment

draw ur knife and ill draw mine

Comment

If someone wants to knife fight with me.....I will draw my knife.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianmadcow
                              draw ur knife and ill draw mine
                              that ought to be a server rule, like "no swearing" there should be that "if a player draws his knife you have to switch to your's and have a duel !"

Comment

Working...
                              X