Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q button radio messages - any alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q button radio messages - any alternative?

I searched the forum well and I cannot find an answer to this:

Is there any way to say "Sorry" or "Need repairs" ... etc without the need to push "Q" and use the mouse to choose the right command?
    The problem is that when you are in a chopper or jet or in the middle of an action and do not want to crash or get killed because of that.

I searched through the game files but did not find any clue on how to modify that.

Re: Q button radio messages - any alternative?

That is the only way. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
      I searched the forum well and I cannot find an answer to this:

Is there any way to say "Sorry" or "Need repairs" ... etc without the need to push "Q" and use the mouse to choose the right command?
      The problem is that when you are in a chopper or jet or in the middle of an action and do not want to crash or get killed because of that.

I searched through the game files but did not find any clue on how to modify that.
      Without sounding bigheaded, i can use the Q and T commands when I'm in the air, easy peazy lemon squeazy !

Comment

i kind of memorized where the commands are so it doesnt take long for me to do it + when u press q and move your mouse your chopper or plane shouldnt move
        *i think*

Comment

well I didnt know u can say srry by prssing q or t so im lame

Comment

Working...
          X