Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J-10 @ my 6, how to prevent to get shot down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-10 @ my 6, how to prevent to get shot down.

Is there anyway for a bomber goes against a skilled J-10 pilot.
    I found J-10 is highly maneuverable compare to US's bomber.

No matter how many sharp/barrel turns I made it is pretty impossible to shake him out.
    Bomber jets are too hard to dodge missiles and gunfires :cry:

And also, The higher the altitude, the faster you get (which is totally against the reality) And it is easy to get stalled, anyway to overcome it

Re: J-10 @ my 6, how to prevent to get shot down.

i normally pull up hard when under heavy missle attack. once i reach the apex of my loop, i'll barrel roll back upright and make another loop. this usually shakes whatever (or whoever) is following me. yes, this works in bombers, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahoro
      Is there anyway for a bomber goes against a skilled J-10 pilot.
      I found J-10 is highly maneuverable compare to US's bomber.

No matter how many sharp/barrel turns I made it is pretty impossible to shake him out.
      Bomber jets are too hard to dodge missiles and gunfires :cry:

And also, The higher the altitude, the faster you get (which is totally against the reality) And it is easy to get stalled, anyway to overcome it
      start trundling as if you were out of control, then do a quick looping upwards, then tumble again, then start out for another looping, but instead of completing it, hit the full air brake, so you "hang" in nose-up for a split second, thereby feigning a looping.
      Then turn sideways and hit the afterburner, the enemy pilot will likely have lost you for a short moment, so you have bought yourself some time to get low and have your gunner check your six. When the fighter comes back, pull up sharply and do half a looping, until you're flying heads-down, then, when you start getting missile lock from him again, do an opposite looping upwards and then STUKA-dive down and to the right. You are at your safest when you keep moving and stay unpredictable, and let yourselves not get scared into nervously hitting a tree.

Bombers ARE sluggish compared to fighters (as it's supposed to be), and unless you're more skilled than the enemy pilot, your best bet is to not engage him and instead have him waste his missiles and then try and get under your own fighter's cover. If your fighter colleague is any good, a missile-less j-10 won't be much of a problem for him - at worst, it will scare the j-10 into getting a missile refill, at best it will ground the j-10 for a short while.

Comment

J10's are near invulnerable in all but noobs hands..pray

Comment

a somewhat good tactic is too fly in circle while slowing down, by the time the enemy figures it out he will fly past u...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
            a somewhat good tactic is too fly in circle while slowing down, by the time the enemy figures it out he will fly past u...
            or he'll wisen up, let you circle, use the time to afterburner-zoom away from you and do a quick U-turn, then slowwwwly approach and shoot you to pieces when you're out of flares

Comment

I think glaucomas tactics are really good!

Comment

it works for me or i will fly in a circle about 10 times while using the afterburner. i can fly for an entire map and not get shot down.

Comment

yeah for all the J-10 has going for it too bad it shakes like a 90-year old man with Alzheimers (sp?). Bombing and strafing runs take much more control than the other planes.

Comment

Working...
                  X