2 Questions.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions.....

What is BFTV??? I saw it on this article on Tbf2 and and unclickable on EA but what is it???

and another question

Anyone know what the Sniper and AT unlocks are and or know what they look like???

Re: 2 Questions.....

for ranks, badges and unlocks check out UBAR
    the sniper is the M95, and the AT gets the DAO unlock.

I dont know about the BFTV thing, I was gonna check it out, but I didnt want to install some java app. :hmm:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I don't know what BFTV is either, but i did a google search and this is what i found.

Umm... Dont know too much about its accuracy but

Battlefield TV is a Program Where you can make a Video of a Recorded Game in Battlefield 2 and then Share it with your Friends
      Right now, the BF TV is not Existed yet but you can record demos if you are the host of the Server
      and there is some servers where you can download a Demo you Played in but the demo will be 4 mb at least and it records the Whole Game
      if you Played in Servers with Battlerecorder
      you can download the demo but you have to finnish the match you was played in
      and you can download the demo later in
      go to the main menu
      go to Community
      see "History" i don't know exactly what write in
      you will se a server name you was played in followed to the demo and the date you played
      click at it
      and Click Download
      the Download will Begin
      if you want to See the Demos you will see the demo at the other side of the Battlerecorder Section
      click at it and Click Play too watch the demo
      unfortunatly there is no first Person View for the demos
      and i hope there will be a Fix for that
      Edit:
      Source http://www.gamereplays.org/community...vl-t20168.html

Comment

No the new unlocks that will be coming out with the 1.3 patch or 1.2 or w/e....what are those??? anyone know?

Comment

BFTV will prolly never get off the ground. The Battle Recorder functions work fine, but not many servers have it set up right.

The Raging Rebels server is the only one I've found that I can reliably pull .demo files down from.

It's too bad more people don't bother ta get it right. Those demos are fun to review. I find it helps out a lot with my playing too. I can get a better look at mistakes I've made or how certain situations panned out. It's also great to review some of your pwnage moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            BFTV will prolly never get off the ground. The Battle Recorder functions work fine, but not many servers have it set up right.

The Raging Rebels server is the only one I've found that I can reliably pull .demo files down from.

It's too bad more people don't bother ta get it right. Those demos are fun to review. I find it helps out a lot with my playing too. I can get a better look at mistakes I've made or how certain situations panned out. It's also great to review some of your pwnage moments.
            Yeah, I've found 2 reliable bf recorder servers in all my time, Team[RIP]'s and SKO clan's servers. Then... of course, I lose all my demos everytime EA releases a patch.

Comment

Unfortunatly, the invalidation of old demos is unavoidable. You will loose access to 'em every time a patch comes out.

Why?

Because the .demo files are only the commands sent to the server during game play. They are fed back into the game engine when you re-play 'em. In effect, everything is happening in real time. If the engine has been changed at all, you'd see some very strange things happening (like shots that should have hit, but didn't, damage that shouldn't have been enough to kill, but did, etc).

Unfortunate, yeah. The only work arounds are to have the different patches handy so you can patch to whatever version the .demo was originally made with OR to have multiple installs.

Hope that clear us some mystery.

Comment

Working...
              X