Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone explain how to pull in already earned weapons from one account to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone explain how to pull in already earned weapons from one account to another

Ok I have seen in the past that some people give out their account info to someone else to unlock weapons for them. I'm not sure if this means weapons in BF2 or just the ones from SF that can be used in BF2? not too sure how this works but I have BF2 and SF on my main pc and I have about 4 or 5 weapons unlocked between the two.

I just picked up another BF2 and SF for another PC that I own. (I have 3 PC's in my house in different rooms for laning and such) I would like to login on my main PC with my new login from my new accounts and unlock weapons. Now I have no clue what the details are. I know I have seen on here something about unlocking weapons for people with their account info. I seem to think it was some how related to SF but I'm not sure.

Re: someone explain how to pull in already earned weapons from one account to another

oh yeah...I now own 3 copies of BF2 and SF. (My buddy runs a game store which means I don't have to pay for most games but some I do and then its dirt cheap) if it wasn't for this I would never buy 3 copies of both these games.

Comment

Re: someone explain how to pull in already earned weapons from one account to another

the new account is a private, u cant unlock any weapons on it.

someone give out account info to others for unlocks, they just use other's SF, not other's account. how many weapons and what weapons that can be unlocked still depend on the rank of ur new account.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht

someone give out account info to others for unlocks, they just use other's SF, not other's account.
        ok. I speak and understand english pretty well but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by this.

Comment

Originally posted by amish marauder
          ok. I speak and understand english pretty well but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by this.
          ok lets say, i give my account info to you, to get my free SF unlocks. thats because you have SF but I dont. so this has nothing to do how many weapons you have had on ur account, all i need is the copy of your SF. how many unlocks i gonna get will be decided based on what rank i've got.

for your situation, u want to somehow transfer the unlocks from one highly ranked account to a new account. this wont work. the new account is only a private. nothing will be unlocked on it.

Comment

To answer your original question, as far as I know, you can't transfer stats from one account to another. That's just another way of asking, "How do I change my game handle?"

I believe what people are/were doing with SF was the following. Say you only have BF2 and a friend has both BF2 and the SF "mod". You would go to his computer, and at the login screen (when you start BF2:SF), you would just enter in your name and password. Then after you play a single game (and kill someone), the stats from that game are then naturally sent back to EA's master stat server.

So at this point, as far as the stat server is concerned, you have SF and thus the new unlocks are available to you, even from your original BF2 installation.

Comment

ok guys. I see the light! thanks. Looks like I have a lot of playing to do then. I have two new accounts with their very own copies of the game so to get unlocked weapons for them I have to earn them all again, and again. that sucks. I wish someone would create a mod that unlocks all weapons for network playing.

again thanks for the replies!

Comment

Originally posted by amish marauder
                ok guys. I see the light! thanks. Looks like I have a lot of playing to do then. I have two new accounts with their very own copies of the game so to get unlocked weapons for them I have to earn them all again, and again. that sucks. I wish someone would create a mod that unlocks all weapons for network playing.

again thanks for the replies!
                np.

i'm not sure if u can edit some files to enable all the unlocks on LAN, or it works only in SP. and also i dont know if there's an option of "enable global unlocks" on LAN servers. so u may have a try.

Comment

You don't need 2 copies of the game to use 2 accounts.

Comment

Working...
                  X