Stuck And Desktop Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck And Desktop Crash

sometimes while i play, it is stuck after there was sme sound for instans someone says "follow", the game just stuck and i hear "follow, follow, follow, follow" in a loop, and usually it crashes to desktop. my BF 2 is original, i just instaelled it, what can i do? will the 280 Mb patch fix that?

Re: Stuck And Desktop Crash

Hi and welcome to TotalBF2

There's a support forum here where you can get help with BF2. Don't worry, this post will get moved there later.

The patch probably won't fix the problem I'm afraid but you'll need to install it in order to play the game.

There are several other posts from players with the same problem (in the past 2 days) in the support forum so check if any have gotten an answer.

Comment

If you have an Invidia card check the driver version. I installed the lastest and greatest and I had the same problems. I am running 77.77 and I have no problems now.

Comment

If you use the search feature, you can find many suggestions and a couple of solutions to the audio stuttering problem.
        There are several things you can do to fix this problem, it all depends on your computer though. Give the search button a try search for audio problems and by the way, welcome to the forums.

Nvidia not Invidia Molly, LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X