No announcement yet.

Spec Ops Noob question. Please assist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops Noob question. Please assist.

I have a couple of questions that need your answers regarding the Spec Ops class.

1. When I am a spec ops and I lay C4 on my own truck/jeep can my team mates see that red skull/bones indicating that there is C4 on the automobile? How about the other team, can they see that?
    I usually like to load my car up with C4 and then drive it some where so I can get out of the car, run away and wait for someone to come by so I can blow it up. I just wonder if they can see the red sign indicating that C4 is there or not.

2. Why is it that sometimes my machine gun fires like a semiautomatic instead of like an automatic all of the time. Sometimes when I respawn my gun fires like a semi automatic-which gets me killed while I'm still surprised at the changed rate of fire.

Thank you kindly for your help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.mvpmods.com rocks

Re: Spec Ops Noob question. Please assist.

Enemies do NOT see the warning icons ... but if they looked closely, they COULD see the C4 packs stuck to the vehicle

You can change fire mode for a weapon by using the weapon selection key a second time.

e.g. hit 3 to bring up your main weapon, hit 3 again to change fire mode

Different weapons have different fire modes. Some weapons do not have a different fire mode.

Comment

Re: Spec Ops Noob question. Please assist.

Thank you so much.
      No further assistance needed. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X