100 minigun kills!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 minigun kills!!

I bet people like you think America is number 1 in everything..

Comment

Congrats to you and your crew ZAV!

Comment

Originally posted by froschquetscher
        I would like to try a 100 kills with the Mec - Shopper. Just to show everybody that the Mec - Shopper is as powerful as the blackhawk. Ok, it isnt as powerful, but you can do a lot of crazy stuff in it too (if you have the right crew).
        The mec helo is more powerful than the UH-60. It's all about the maps. Imagine a Mi28 on mashtuur with the current stinger configuration, it would wreck more havoc than the UH-60.

Comment

How about you now try to reach 100 kills on MEC and PLA choppers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

well thats kool, id like to see that done in a single round with a knife. that would be really impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Soda
              How about you now try to reach 100 kills on MEC and PLA choppers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
              For the record I am a retard. I thought he meant the attack helo not the transport type. I blame the school and the parents.

Comment

Nice one, i bet it demanded lotsa communication between driver and gunner and constant repairing/healing.

Btw, ZAV got 93 score from repair point ?? that's amazing !

Comment

I don't have a problem with miniguns being overpowered, the problem is that all choppers are overarmored. I know it will be repaired in the patch (if it ever gets out :-)), but still, the problem is the armor, and bad AA missiles.

About machine guns, it is easy to take out a chopper, but you need at least two of them (because of overheating), which are easy to take out with a minigun, plus if you have one or even two engineers in the chopper, it's still difficult.

I agree with nobodyhsthsnmyt, they should balance the guns on transport choppers, and reduce armor.

Comment

btw:

101 kills on the M134 + 0 death = new killstreak

Old killstreak was 91 on a Z-10.

Comment

Working...
                    X