• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 minigun kills!!

What's you're next goal?

Comment

It is definitely harder these days to keep a BH crew alive. Nice work there. My best round on that map was 224 - that was in a BH crew, pilot just recently as a matter of fact.

Back in the day before the nerfing we used to get 2-300pts per round as a good BH pilot easily. The guy that owns the server that always used to be the chopper pilot had all kinds of rounds well over 300 pts, and I just looked - he even got 630 pts one round on kubra dam - heh.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyhsthsnmyt
        well our goal was 100 minigun kills, and we made it!!

as you may notice effe paid one death for his prize, me (the pilot) and alot of the rest of the squad managed to stay alive. even ZAV the engie that game had 0 deaths!

wooooo yea yo!
        Grats. It's very hard to get 50 kills. Anyway you wouldn't be able to pull it off when I play

Comment

Isn't 100 points only 50 kills? You get 2 points per kill..

Edit: Just realised you must have meant the top guy.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by zverj
            Grats. It's very hard to get 50 kills. Anyway you wouldn't be able to pull it off when I play
            hehe..true. When my friend and I play, our #1 goal is to capture the South Gas Station (we only play USMC if we can't avoid it) and take out the Blackhawk.

We're successful 99% of the time.

Comment

I like to play Blackhawk hunter. The thing isn't such a threat once you fill it fulla .50 cal.

If more people would try to take the things down, there's be less complaining about how "overpowered" they are.
              *shrug*

Comment

I find it quite funny when I'm support that I fry up the BHs.. So funny. Once these guys were about to neutralise our base and I spawned as support. They were getting really cocky and then I opened fire on the them and took them down with 2 reloads. Mmmm, lots of kills...

Then, this was on wake, a super cobra came and I did the same thing

-Ben

Comment

the thing is... we are some of the biggest bh hunters there are.

whenever we play mashtuur we go bomber chopper with c4 in the back. very rarely do we encounter ah blackhawk pilot we have to spar too much with and 90% of the times we manage to c4 bomb him in the air or goin for repairs.

next thing we do is prevent it from taking off, we take out AA vehicles and the hawk as it takes off numerous times untill its down to a few stubborn characters that still want the hawk. this is when one of our guys jumps out over the pad and gets in the hawk as it spawns and mows down any infantry comin to him. sometimes we will just stay and bomb em, ive gotten 60 c4 kills once allso flying with Effe

our next goal is gettin 100 kills stealing the mi-28 off of MEC in sharqi

Comment

I would like to try a 100 kills with the Mec - Shopper. Just to show everybody that the Mec - Shopper is as powerful as the blackhawk. Ok, it isnt as powerful, but you can do a lot of crazy stuff in it too (if you have the right crew).

Comment

If you want to be a blackhawk-jerk hunter, I suggest my tactic.

Be an Anti-Tank.. get a vodnik.. When you spot the blackhawk first fire your rocket then get into the vodnik's mg --> Hold down left mouse button and start laughing like crazy... :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Comment

In the other two damn choppers you have to have a direct hit but in the blackhawks gun O doom just aim near...

Comment

spamming this all over the forums I see .. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by froschquetscher
                              I would like to try a 100 kills with the Mec - Shopper. Just to show everybody that the Mec - Shopper is as powerful as the blackhawk. Ok, it isnt as powerful, but you can do a lot of crazy stuff in it too (if you have the right crew).
                              The biggest advantage is the back hatch.
                              I love piloting as support guy, having AT guys inside. Then I just hover directly over a tank and tilt my ass down 180° for a sec. Directly over the tank he can't hit you, and the AT guy just has to fire just straight down to get some comfy hits.
                              Also very nice is flying low and fast infront of cars, having an engineer throw mines in their face from the hatch (or claymores as a sniper), or onto the jet runways.
                              The problem is its weak anti-personnel capability, the only things you can do really are jumping on people like Super Mario or have a specops guy throw C4/grenades into crowds.

Comment

I feel sorry for the other team which got owned so very badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X